Six

Ever since he said I was getting a roommate soon, my mind has been racing on who it will be. Which could be anyone. I hope it's Kian but there's a high chance it's not. I sat with Jason was talking with Nathan. I totally ship them. 

"So who tops and who bottoms?" I blurted out. 

I quickly covered my mouth. They both looked at me. 

"Of course I'm the bottom." Jason laughed. "Nathan is way more manlier than me." 

"That's true." I nodded. 

"Hey." Jason playfully pushed me. 

I laughed. 

"Dinner is ready!" A lady shouted. 

We all got up and went to the dining table. We all sat at the table as the plates were passed down. At least they feed us good. I said to myself. I looked at Jason was staring at Nathan. I rolled my eyes and began eating. After I was done, I said my good nights to Jason and Nathan and walked to my room. I opened my door and stared at the extra bed. Who will it be? I sighed. I grabbed some night clothes and put them on, right as my door opened. Alex walked in. 

"Can I help you?" I asked him. 

"Yeah, can you sleep with me tonight?" He asked. 

"Um, no." I said grabbing my tooth brush walking into the what I say is the smallest bathroom I have ever seen. 

"Why not." He followed me. 

"Because, you're a security guard for this fucked up yet nice place. I don't want any other relationship with you." I said with the toothbrush in my mouth. 

"Okay." He nodded and walked out slamming my door in process. 

What have I done? I lost my only chance to get out of here. I sighed. Fuck. I'll have to find another way to get out of this hell whole. I got into my semi comfortable bed and tried to sleep but I couldn't. My mind keep racing. 

When is this person coming? 

Who will it be? 

Boy or Girl? 

Do boys even share a room with girls? 

Will it be Kian? 

So many questions but no answers. Through the little window in my room I saw the sun shining through. It can't be morning already. I didn't get any sleep. My mind kept me up all night. I got up and got dressed. I went out locking the door. Jason's eyes widen as he saw me walking toward him. 

"Who are you and what have you done with Paisley!" He grabbed me by the shoulders and shook me.  

"It's still me." I laughed. "I just didn't sleep at all. Also how do you know when to get up?" 

"You didn't get any sleep? At all? Oh and I have a clock." He said. 

"Yeah, I couldn't sleep. My mind wouldn't let me." I said as we walked to the couch. 

We are last at eating breakfast now which sucks balls. We sat watching morning shows which are either boring or a whole bunch of kid shows. I ended up falling asleep on Jason, only to be woken up by Nathan. 

"What have you done." Jason said. 

"She looked uncomfortable." Nathan's voice was low. 

"Shut up." I groaned. 

"Section A, breakfast." We all looked the speaker in the corner. 

"Time to eat." Jason stood up as I did. 

We wall sat together. Jason and Nathan kept smiling at each other. They're so cute I could puke. We finished up eating. 

"We do the same shit everyday. I wanna leave this place." I whined. 

"I wish we could." Nathan sighed. "I've been here for a year now." 

"What are you in for?" I asked him. 

He looked at me. He moved his sleeves showing me the scars. I gave him a sad look. 

"I'm not suicidal...anymore." He looked down at his hands. "I still get the thoughts of doing it so I'm still here." 

"Why can't you lie and say that you're fine?" I asked him. 

"They put you a on lie detector and ask you questions." Jason answered. "It sucks." 

"I bet." I looked at them. 

"Singing contest everyone!" A girl shouted. 

"Why, you always win." Nathan said. 

"Paisley has an amazing voice." Jason smiled. 

"No I don't." I said shaking my head. 

"Scared." She laughed in the mic. 

"Never." I walked up to her. 

"Okay, sing." She handed me the mic. 

I know the song, which is a good thing. I looked at Jason. He nodded, and I picked up from the where the song was at. 

"It's just you and I. Shadows in the passing headlights and I think for a moment. You won't let go of me." I smiled and rocked to the beat. "But suddenly that bright blue. Is glowing in this dark room. You turn away like I'm not here at all. Why don't you put that fucking phone down." 

I smiled as I sang. Everyone clapped along with the song. I felt the song run through my body. The song ended and everyone clapped for me. She snatched the mic from me. 

"Okay my turn." She squawked. 

No one cheered her which wad funny. I wonder why she's in here. She began to sing Sleazy by Kesha. Yeah, that song fits her. She finished and handed the mic to me. 

"Beat that." She smiled. 

I nodded. Pick a song. A good song. I smiled and picked They Don't Know by Ariana Grande. I smiled and skipped around people. The song ended as I dumped into Alex. 

"Music is against the rules. You all know that." He looked around then his eyes landed on mine. 

I backed away from him. I'm getting an angry vibe off of him. 

"Everyone to your room now." His voice was sharp. 

I nodded my head and went to walk away but he grabbed me. His eyes searched mine. I felt the air leave my body. He let me go and I walked to my room. That was weird. I went to my room, I have a feeling that we're not getting lunch so I went to bed. 

------------------ 

This took me all day to write and it sucks :/ 

Quote of the chapter:
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. 

Question: 
Should Kian share a room with Paisley? 

Comment
Vote 

Share 

Xx