Eighteen

* Paisley's P.O.V * 

We finally got in to the room. I was standing in the shower waiting for Kian. He walked into the bathroom. His eyes filled with love and lust. I motioned for him to come to me. He stripped fast. 

"You're so beautiful." He kissed my neck. 

"Mhm." I bit my lip from moaning. 

I squealed as he picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist. He pinned me against the wall. His lips attached to my neck. I ran my hands through his wet hair. He shifted me. I moaned as I felt him fill me. 

x-x-x * Weeks Later * x-x-x 

I was sleeping when Kian woke me up. I opened my eyes and were in Canada. We got passed the boarders. 

"How did we get passed the boarder?" I asked. "Didn't we need a ID or something..." 

"The guy had a daughter that was a fan of mine." Kian smiled. "We're heading to his house now." 

"Oh okay." I turned to see Nathan and Jason sound asleep. 

"Wake them up please." Kian said turning down a road. 

I woke them up right as Kian pulled into a house. It was big and beautiful. A girl in her teens ran out to the car. We got out the car and Kian hugged the girl. 

"Please come in." A lady stood on the porch. 

We walked to the porch and the lady stopped. She gave me a hug. 

"When are you going to tell him?" She whispered in my ear. 

"Tell him what?" I was confused. 

"Oh, sweetie you don't even know." She gave me a sad smile. 

I opened my mouth but she cut me off before I could even speak. 

"We'll talk about it later. My husband told me that you guys will be staying her until Kian can find a place." She smiled. "My daughter is a big fan of Kian and Jc. For some reason Kian was her favorite." 

"Kian is my favorite too." I smiled. 

"I can tell." She smiled. 

We walked in and Kian was talking with the girl showing her his tattoos. Telling her stories. Her eyes lit up with when she saw me. 

"This is her!" She smiled. "Your girlfriend." 

"Yes." Kian smiled. 

"We'll be in the kitchen." Her mom pulled me into the kitchen. 

She looked at me then my stomach. She made a thinking face. 

"Follow me." She opened a door that lead to a stair case. 

I followed her to a bathroom. I walked into this huge bathroom with her. She grabbed something from under the sink. 

"Here." She handed me a pregnancy test. 

I laughed. 

"No thanks." I shook my head. 

"Please, I wanna know if I'm right." She placed it in my hands. 

"Okay." I nodded. 

Fear struck in. What if it comes out positive? Does Kian even want kids? When and How did this happen? It took me a while but I peed on the stick. When I was done I wrapped it in toilet paper. I washed my hands and opened the door and she walked right in. 

"Now we wait." She smiled. "I bet you are hungry." 

"Yes, I am." I nodded. 

"Come, I'll make you something to eat." 

I followed her back to the kitchen where Kian was standing already making something to eat. 

"There you are." He smiled. "I made you a sandwich the help of Samantha." 

I smiled and took the sandwich. He gave me a water a bottle. 

"Your home is beautiful Mrs. Mills." Kian said. 

"Thanks, if it wasn't for my husband we wouldn't have this house." She smiled. 

x-x-x 

We all sat at the dining table eating. Her husband talking with Kian, Nathan and Jason. I was on the other hand nervous. I didn't check the test yet so I don't know if I am pregnant or not. Mrs. Mills kept looking at me. I guess she noticed that I haven't touched my food. Kian looked over at me and frown. 

"Babe eat." He rubbed my thigh. 

I gave him a small smile and ate a little more. I didn't even know what I was eating. I felt my stomach go uneasy. 

"What is in this?" I asked, forking my lasagna. 

"Pasta, mushroom sauce.." I stopped her at mushroom sauce. 

I nodded and stood. 

"Excuse me." I stood walking to the bathroom. 

I ended up throwing up what I just ate. I felt a hand on my back. I looked to see Kian behind me.

"Are you okay?" He asked. 

"Does it look like it." I rolled my eyes. "Me and mushrooms don't agree with each other." 

"I'm so sorry. I didn't know." I looked to see Mrs. Mills standing there. 

"It's fine." I stood flushing the toilet. 

I rinsed my mouth out with water. She gave me a sad smile and walked off. We soon followed her. 

"We can give you something else to eat." Samantha said. 

"Sure, if you want." I sat down as she took my plate. 

She soon walked out with a salad on a plate. She placed it in front of me. 

"No mushrooms." She smiled nodding her head. 

"Thanks." I sighed. 

I didn't really want to eat but knowing Kian and the looks Mrs. Mills is giving I had no choice but to eat. Once my salad was finished with they showed us our rooms. Mrs. Mills pulled me aside. 

"Here." She handed me the test. "Also congrats." 

My eyes widen as I saw the word positive on the stick. Fear struck once again but even harder this time. 

We're back! 

You didn't think you could get rid of us. 

One bad thing happens and we chime in. 

I nodded my head and walked away. 

Stupid girl. 

He doesn't want any kids. 

He's going to leave you now. 

I walked into the room Kian was watching tv. He looked at me and frowned. 

"Paisley, what's wrong." He stood walking to me. 

I handed him the test and walked to the bed. I climbed in, covering myself from head to toe. I felt the bed dip in the covers pulled off of me. Tears started to fall silently. 

"Paisley." Kian's voice was soft. "This isn't something you should worked up over." 

"Go ahead and leave me. I can handle this by myself." I sniffed. 

"Why would I leave my fiancee and my unborn child?" Kian grabbed my left hand. "I'm with you forever and always." 

--------------------- 

They made it to Canada! 

Quote of the chapter:

Don't let what people get to you, it's just their dumb-ass irrelevant opinion. 

Comment
Share

Vote 

Xx