Nine

I sat next to Kian on the couch. People hated how we took up the couch. My head rested on her shoulder as his arm was wrapped around me. We were in the middle of a movie when all of sudden.

"What is that noise?" I sat.

"We're on lockdown." Jason and Nathan answered.

"Someone done something." Jason shook his head.

"It's her. I saw her do it!" I looked to see the blondie talking with Alex.

Her finger pointed my way. Alex looked at me. He nodded his head and walked over to us.

"Come with me Paisley." His voice was deep.

"Why? What did I do?" I stood up.

He grabbed me by my arm. Kian stood.

"Don't touch her like that." He warned Alex.

"Watch it Lawley." Alex gave him a pointed look.

"Or what." Kian crossed his arms.

"You're coming with me too." Alex grabbed Kian. "Two trouble nakers."

We were pushed into a room with white solid walls and a table with three chairs. We're being questioned. I frowned.

"Someone stole pills from the nurse's office." He stated. "Brianna said that she saw you Paisley."

"I don't even know where the nurse's office is. How can I possibly steal from there." I leaned forward.

"You tried committing suicide here before. Didn't work out. So I my suspension that you stole them to try again. Besides. You have a habit with uses pills." Alex through that in my face.

I looked at Kian who seemed shocked. I sighed.

"I haven't even touched a single pill ever since I got here." I stood. "What is this really about?" 

He looked at me then Kian. I knew exactly want this was about. 

"This is a waste of my time." I sighed. "You're mad because I rejected you. You set this whole thing up so you can frame me. Kian has nothing to do with this so let him go." 

"I'm not leaving you." Kian grabbed my hand. 

I looked down at him. He can't suffer because of me. I won't allow it. 

"It's fine." I sighed. "It's not like I haven't been in that little white room before." 

Alex gave me a hard look. 

"Maybe, I'll just react what I did in there the last time." I smiled. 

"You wouldn't." He leaned on the table. 

"I would." 

"Fine. You two are good to go." He looked at me. "This isn't over." 

"I know." I said before leaving the room with Kian. 

Kian opened his mouth but I cut him off. 

"I don't wanna talk about it." I said. "Let's find Jason and Nathan." 

It didn't take us long to find to the love birds. We walked over to them right as someone pulled Kian away. I looked to see the blondie once again. 

"You don't wanna hang with them. Let's hang with the famous people." She dragged Kian away from. 

But to my surprise he pushed here. 

"What makes you think I wanna hang out with you after you set up Paisley?" He said. 

"I didn't set her up." She flipped her hair. 

"Lie again." Kian said nodding his head. 

"I promise I didn't." She began to cry. 

"Stop lying." Kian through his hands up. "I hate liars and you're a big one. Leave me alone." 

The girl walked away with tears in her eyes. I was shocked. He looked at me then walked off. I followed him. 

"Don't." Kian turned too me. "I care about you Paisley. I don't know why but I do." 

My mouth feel open. 

"I barely know you and I have these overwhelming feelings for you." Kian continued. "I have this feeling that I need to protect you. It's so weird ... Paisley ... I think I like you."  

x-x-x 

I sat on my bed waiting for Kian to get out the shower, when he does he's shirtless with only a towel around his waist. My eyes widen. He smirked and dropped the towel. I laughed when I saw that he was wearing gym shorts. 

"Nasty." He laughed. 

"I'm not." I laughed. 

"You are, just admit it." He walked over to me. 

"Honestly thought you were naked." I laughed. "I wasn't ready...." 

I was laughing to hard that I began to cough. Kian patted my back. Once I calmed down I got up. 

"I'll be back." I ran to the bathroom. 

"Don't make threats like that." He shouted at me. 

I showered quickly and got dressed. I went into the room to find out that Kian pushed our bed together and covered it with on blanket. He was laying in bed playing with his belly button. 

"Wow." I nodded walking to the bed. "Why?" 

"Because I like laying with you." He smiled. 

I climbed into bed laid next to Kian. He turned on his side staring at me. 

"We have to escape this place." Kian placed his hand on my stomach. "I don't wanna be here anymore." 

"Yeah same here." I sighed. "I'm only getting worse." 

"Wanna talk about it?" He drew circles on my stomach. 

I told him everything, from the day it all started til now. He told me about him. Tears ran down face. 

"I'm sorry about your dad." He cupped my cheek. 

"I wish I could have saved him." I sniffed. 

"You are superwomen." Kian mumbled. "You can't save everyone." 

I turned my head to face him. My eyes searching his. I placed my hand over his. 

"I wanna save you." My voice light. 

"Only if you let me save you." He smiled. 

"Deal." I cuddled close to him and closed my eyes. 

He wrapped me in his arms. Can he save me? Can I save him? I heard him humming some random song. I guess he thought I was sleeping because he began singing. 

I met you in the dark, you lit me up. You made me feel as though, I was enough. 

I know that song. He skipped a couple of verses and sang again. 

I'm so in love with you and I hope you know. Darling, your love is more than worth its weight in gold.

His singing put me to sleep. His voice is so beautiful. 

------------------ 

Quote of the day:

Let your hopes, not your hurts, shape your future.

Comment
Vote 

Share 

Xx