Ten

I woke up to kisses all over my face. 

"Stop." I moaned. 

"Wake up." Kian kissed my cheek. 

"Kian ... what are we?" I opened my eyes. 

"What do you want us to be?" He asked. 

"Something more." I smiled. 

"Likeeeee." He leaned in closer to me. 

"Um ... boyfriend and girlfriend." I smiled. 

His eyes searched mine before he leaned in and kissed my lips. I felt the butterflies being unleashed. His lips moved with mine. Perfectly. I let out a moan and he laughed. 

"It was that good?" He smiled. 

I nodded my head and blushed. The sun was just coming up. 

"So what that a yes?" I asked him. 

"Yes, I'll be your girlfriend." He laughed. "Only if you can be my boyfriend." 

"Sounds like a deal." I laughed. 

He lips connected with mine again. I would never get tired of his lips. I wanted his lips to explore my body but it all ended when someone knocked on the door. Kian got up and walked to the door. It's not even time for us to get up. 

"Sorry to wake you guys but I wanna talk with Paisley." I heard Alex's voice. 

"Kian who is that?" I stood walking to the door. 

"Paisley, can we talk?" Alex asked, he looked sad. 

"Yeah, sure." I walked out shutting the door. 

"I don't like you with him. I want you with me. I can help you. What can he do for you?" I was taken back from his abruptness. 

Love me for me.

I didn't know how to reply to him. I stood there staring at him. I opened my mouth but closed it. What do I even say. 

"I don't know what to say." I sighed. 

"Say you want me." He moved closer. 

I can't say that. I want Kian. I won't let go of Kian. I yawned. 

"Can we talk about this later?" I asked him. 

"Yeah sure. Just don't tell Kian." Alex gave me quick kiss on my cheek. 

Kian opened the door as Alex walked. Kian looked hurt a little. I walked in. I went to say something to him but his lips locked with mine. 

"I'm not letting you go." He mumbled against my lips. 

"I'm not letting you go either." I sniffed. 

He pushed me down the bed and climbed on top of me. He lips connected with mine for a quick second before he laid his head on my chest. 

"I love how your heart is calm." He mumbled. 

I laughed. 

"I'm trying to keep it calm." 

We laid there until is was time to actually get up. Jason knocked on the door. We got up dressed and walked up. 

"Carry me." I whined. 

Kian laughed and stopped. 

"Hop on baby." He winked at me. 

I swear time slowed down. That wink killed me. My legs went to jello. Kian caught me before I hit the ground. 

"Are you okay." Kian asked his dark brown eyes searching mine. 

"Am I in heaven?" I asked my eyes searching his. 

"No baby, if you were I would sad." He smiled. 

The baby just made me melt. Why does he have this effect on me. Once I pulled myself together I jumped onto his back. 

"Paisley." I looked up at Kian as he played with my hair. 

"Yeah." I said. 

"I want you to play him. Play him enough to where you can steal his keys." Kian whispered to me. 

I nodded my head. 

"I'm going to start a fake argument with you and then you run off crying. Got it." Kian said. 

I nodded. I stood and we walked away. We didn't tell Jason or Nathan about it because we need for it to be believable. 

"Why didn't you tell me this before we even got together Kian!" I shout making myself cry. 

"I'm sorry, I thought you knew from the vlogs I did." Kian stepped towards me. 

"Don't." I pushed him away. "Do you love her?" 

Kian looked at me and then at everyone around us. 

"Yes." His voice cracked. "I do love her." 

My skipped a beat. He was talking about me. 

"And here I thought that I loved you." Tears ran down my face. 

His eyes searched mine. 

"You love me?" He smiled stepping forward. 

"Loved." I sniffed. "I can't." 

I ran off to the girls bathroom. I was actually upset. I remember back to the vlogs where he was with this blonde chick. What is she too him? Were they dating? Did he love her? Does he even love me? Do I love him? So many questions running through my head. 

He doesn't love you. 

Stop playing yourself. 

He's only going to hurt you in the end. 

I tried to ignore the voices. 

But that's what you want. 

You love the hurt and the pain. 

You love it. Admit it. 

I can't. I hate it. I don't wanna hurt anymore. I want this pain to heal. I want things to disappear. 

Do it. 

Disappear. 

DO IT. 

 "STOP." I shouted tears running down my face. "I can't take this anymore." 

"Paisley!" Alex ran into the bathroom. 

I was locked in the stall. My eyes locked on the stall door as he banged on it yelling open it. I froze up. I couldn't breath. Too many thoughts. The door kicked open and Alex grabbed me. He brought me out the hallway. 

"Paisley!" He cupped my cheek moving my hair out the way. 

"Pais..." I heard Kian's voice. 

"Don't, you done enough. She's stay with me tonight." Alex stood carrying me bridal style. 

x-x-x 

I woke up to the smell of food. I was laying in a comfy bed with the light dimmed down. I was sad, I wanted to next to Kian. Alex moved and sat the food next to me. I started at it. I'm not really hungry. 

"Please eat." He rubbed my back. 

I sighed and began to eat. I only ate a little bit. My heart was still torn about the unanswered questions. When we do get out where will we go. They'll be looking for us. We will be hunted by cops. 

------------------- 

So I when I start school I won't be updating everyday ... we'll see. 

Quote of the chapter:
If you made through the tough stages in your life. YOU ARE A WARRIOR! 

Comment

Vote
Share 

Xx