Cold

I see you're still here.. I'm proud of you!!! I love you guys, read onnn!
--------

~Arthur's Point of View~
I woke up to a slightly cold bed, seeing that (Y/N) had a warm body heat. There was a far away roar above the room and a loud rhythm of stomping boots. I got up and slung my white shirt over my shoulders and put my brown boots on. I looked in (Y/N)'s large mirror and I definitely looked like a crew member instead of a captain. I couldn't get used to this. I turned the golden plated door handle and heard the beat of a drum from above and an acoustic guitar playing a sweet and ecstatic melody. I reached the main stairway and I went up, opening the door tiredly to see the entire crew stomping in unison while two men play a song together.

They all seemed to be cleaning although they were dancing, some were scrubbing the deck to the beat of the song, some were moving their feet as they worked the sail and all of a sudden there was a flash of bright crimson red and (H/C) hair right above me, but where had it gone..?

I spotted her.. She had jumped off the crows nest ladder right over my head and landed several feet away. 'Wicked...' The beautiful, slightly sun tanned, (E/C) eyed girl with perfect captain's attire swaying her hips and dancing to the beat. She was also cleaning with her crew, holding a broom like it was her partner, swinging it around and sweeping the dust and dirt through the rectangular hole on the deck's side. She twirls the wooden stick around in her hands and smacks the hard side against the ground in perfect timing.
'How erotic..'
I was flustered. Seeing such a beautiful girl, dancing smoothly with curve fitting clothes was almost too much. I of course don't know the girl enough to love her, but she was so different compared to every other one I've met. Probably because I've never had any real lovers before. I keep my eyes on her as she smiles and prances around.

'My self control is wavering. I can't get attached'

I was spacing out when in the bat of an eye I was pulled from the doorway and dancing with the Devil herself.
'This is too good for me to care..'
She spun me around and I came to my senses, grabbing her waist in one hand and her hand in the other, twirling her once then waltzing quickly. The music fastens and we were dancing perfectly together, the crew was looking as us with smiles and looks of bewilderment.

Right before the song stopped I wrapped my arms around her waist and dipped her just as the song ended. We stood back up and the entire crowd was roaring and clapping for us and Feli was jumping up excitedly.
"See, I told you they were cute!!!"
Everyone started cheering and laughing.

~Back to You~

Everything settled down and we were back to working. Arthur had come up to me and smiled lightly.
"So, Captain, what do you need me to do??"
"You could go help Feli in the crows nest," I smirked at him. "or you could help me sweep, or we could take over with fixing the sails. We hit a major storm a while back and there are a few minor tears."
"I'll pick the last one"
He laughs
I walked him to the ladder of the crows nest and I climbed first.
Little did I know that Arthur was watching me the whole time.

He was watching me move up the ladder. 'What the little minx she is.. nice ass too.' He smirked to himself and started climbing as well. When we reached the sail platform, I jumped from it and swung from a rope to another platform, one with a box full of supplies. I opened it and dust coated rope, nails, and other necessities were stacked. I grabbed two of the large needles and some thick white thread for the sail fabric.

I handed him a spool of thread and a needle, telling him how we do things here.
"There are four small planks going across the main sail, you have to be strong with the rope and swing from one to the other and so on. If it's under the board, like.." I sit on the plank, folding my knees around it and falling backward, earning a nervous look from Arthur.
"Like this one, you should do this, and make a long hoop through the needle. When you stitch it, make it close to the middle to seal the rip."