Lemonade

Okay this one I edited and didn't realize how much more I put into it, so enjoy lmao kms

———————

The warm wind brushes through your hair as your legs take you down the city streets.
There it was, Kirkland's ship entering the dock.
As the ship stopped and anchored, men pooled from the ship and gunshots rang from them as they searched for their whores.

You sprint harder toward the ship, barely getting by the hoard of smelly men, pushing past you at the same speed. You didn't even reach the docks before the Captain jumped from the boat. You watch him land beautifully with his coat flowing. Once you finally got to the dock, your legs started to ache.

Your boots hit the wooden platforms and the sound echoes across the ground. He turns his head towards you and your eyes lock together immediately.

The tingling in your abdomen turns into a full throbbing. He turns and quickly lunges towards you, sprinting across the dock as the feeling in him grows.

You pounce at him and he catches you by your thighs while you latch your lips on his. His smooth hands grip your ass hard as you kiss down his jaw, panting. He pulls you into him and sighs into your shoulder, the noise driving you wild.

The moon shines down at you two, a black sliverq just barely overlapping it's side. The moonlight suddenly becomes a flickering candlelight with a snap of Arthur's fingers.

As soon as you notice the change, Arthur slammed you against the wall, immediately attacking your neck with his skilled tongue. You groan and tighten your legs, unknowingly. You gasp as he bites down on your soft flesh.

Heat pulses through your bodies and you groan. The noise drove him to the edge and he grinds against you harshly, the pressure between your legs making you gasp and moan. He slides a hand up the back of your thigh, resting it on your ass. You slide your tongue along his jawline before nipping at his neck with your sharp canines. He bites his lip and a quiet growl escapes his throat.

Your eyes open slightly and you notice you were in the hallway of your ship, there was a wall behind Arthur as well. So you smirk and unhook your legs from his waist. You quickly put your hands on both of his shoulders and shove him against the other wall. You walk towards him and grab his collar, pulling his lips onto yours. He pulls you closer and pants softly, needing more of you.

"Je t'aime.." You tease breathily. He looks into your (E/C) eyes with his beautiful lust-glazed eyes. A dark, love-filled hunger in them.

"Dirty girl.." A loud and painful smack erupts on your ass and your eyes widen. He chuckles and gazed at you darkly.

"Don't forget I'm a pirate, Love.."  He looks at you with a dangerous smirk and pecks your lips. You grin back and press him against the wall, leaning up and kissing at his collarbone. He softly pants and leans his head against the wall while you work. You glide your tongue up his ear and he shudders, involuntarily twitching his hips forward.
"Don't forget that I'm a pirate as well, Captain." You trail your hand up his thigh and 'accidentally' graze his bulge.

"(Y/N).." He groans and grabs your hand softly, keeping it in place. You lean up and kiss him sweetly. He returns the kiss and grabs you, pinning your hips to the wall face-first. He pulls your coat off and tosses it away, snapping his fingers. You try to lean away from the wall but your hands were tied behind you with a black ribbon. You lean your shoulder against the wall for balance and he looks at you admiringly.