Hypothermia

Uh ooohhhh spaghettio
-----

~Alfred's Point of View~

I could tell (Y/N)'s heart was pounding by the way she shook after each pulse and soon she went pale. I saw her start to fall so I ran after her but I didn't make it in time. Her body collapsed onto the hard floor and shook violently. I gently picked her up, hoisted her into my arms and took her to my brother. He always knew what to do when someone fell overboard. I ran down the hallways while (Y/N)'s body started seizing in my arms. I heard Arthur shout and run after me.
'Wow he heals fast.. must have been (Y/N).' He was running right behind me and I opened Matt's door as fast as I could, he was sitting there laying out a medical sheet on his bed.
"Knew you would come here Al. Now set her down here.. And please turn around.. I have to strip her down to nothing so her clothes don't make the hypothermia worse.." I set her down and shifted her so she was straight on the bed.
She was still shaking and spazzing uncontrollably until Matt pressed harshly behind her left shoulder and she stood still. I turned around and turned Arthur around as well. We could hear Matt quickly ripping her boots and socks off, unzipping her pants and pulling them off. I blush and listen to him take everything else off.
"What happened after I fell overboard...?"  I looked him in the eyes.
"She dove in after you, gave you mouth to mouth underwater.. most rushed kiss I've ever seen.." I cough awkwardly, "and then we threw a rope down and she pulled you both up.. she took you to her room and covered you in blankets and gave you medicine so you wouldn't get sick.. then the went up and.. and she looked so badass, screaming at those old men.. but then she went cold, turning pale and blue.. she went down here to check on you but she collapsed. She's sick." I sigh and he looks wide eyed at me turning his head to her but I shake my head.
"I wouldn't. In order for her to get better Matt has to get 'er naked and cover her in blankets and stuff." His face turns beet red.

Suddenly Matt gasps and shudders. Arthur and I fight our selves not to look.
In the background I hear Matt cover her in towels and he tells us it's okay to look at her. We immediately turn around and go to her side. But there was something wrong. More like something red. Her upper stomach was sliced open and looked awful.. blood was seeping down and a perfect trail flows down her side but Matt quickly wipes it off with a white cloth.
"What the bloody hell happened to her..?!" Arthur whisper shouts and I look down sadly.
They look at me. 'Spill.' Their eyes say.
"S-She was fighting a man back by the pub who was trying to steal a little girl so she fought him.. I knew he had a knife b-but she said she didn't get hurt!"
Arthur shakes his head, "Why would she keep it a secret..?"

We all look at her and Matt grabs a box from his dresser. Opening the old red box, inside lies needles and thread, obviously for clothes but he had nothing else.
"Anyone have some alcohol on them??" I pull out a flask and open it for Matt. "I'd hold her down just in case she wakes up.." Arthur and I grab her and hold down tightly. Matt pours a few drops in it and immediately her eyes shoot open and she yelps.
Matt pours more in until it spills out in diluted red. She screams and kicks but we keep her down. She slowly passes out from the excruciating pain and Matt gets his needles and thread out. He quickly threads the needle and positions it above her skin. I look away sadly. I can't take seeing my 'sister' hurt.
Matt pushes the needle through her skin and seals the first stitch, then goes in for three more. When it's done he ties the last stitch and looks away.
"I don't have a knife on me.. " I back up awkwardly and Arthur rolls his eyes. He takes the thread in his hand and leans down to her stomach, slicing the string with his teeth. He hands the string to Matt and he puts everything in a small container for cleaning. We all sit there in silence until Matt and I leave. Arthur offered to carry her to her room so he did. It's gonna be a while until she heals completely.

~Matthew's Point of View~

"It's going to be about a week until she heals enough to be out, so for now, I think Arthur should take over until she's better.." I explain to the dining room full of men. They all nod and look around at each other.

Arthur walks in looking down until he feels eyes on him.
"Hello, Captain. We all chuckle and he quickly gets what we're saying.
"Alright, then." He chuckles and leaves for Felicianos room. He knew he had forgotten something. He opened the door and his coat, hat and sword were on his dresser placed neatly.

~No Ones Point of View~

Arthur had gotten his stuff back and put it on again. Felt good to be somewhat back.

Five days had passed and (Y/N) was doing a lot better than earlier, sleeping peacefully. Just in a lot of pain. Arthur had taken over for her until she was better and nothing really changed. He treated them like she did but when something happened that he didn't know what to do for, he asked her. Something was off though. Emotion wise. Arthur didn't know how he felt about (Y/N). He promised himself in secret that he wouldn't fall in love.. but he hasn't known what love feels like so he would rather ignore it.

(Y/N) felt fine, had her stitches out, and was capable of walking, so without making noise, she scurried through the hallways and into the kitchen where Lovino was. He was chopping carrots at the front counter so you slid behind him silently then sprang up, covered his eyes and said in the lowest and most fakely masculine voice you could make "Hey my names Jim, wanna suck my dick for money?"
He jumped and threw a baby carrot at the wall. "WHO'RE YOU? NO!! WHATS HAPPENING? AHH" he gathered himself and spun around, pinning you to the wall, using a move YOU taught him which left you both in a rather sexual position. He held your hands up with one of his, and had the chopping knife at your throat with his knee about a centimeter away from your.. uh.. your sensitive area..

He glared at you but it soon faltered as he saw you smirking at him. You grabbed his hand holding the knife and stuck the blade in the wall. You grabbed both of his hands, forced them behind his back, shoved him onto the counter face first and you stood behind him pressed against his ass. He was blushing like crazy at your new position. You chuckled and stopped terrorizing him while taking an apple with you. You didn't care anymore, so you ran to your cabin and put your captain-wear on, strapped your holster and sheath on your pants and left for the upper deck.