Preparation

(There might be a lemon... Im not sure what I wanna put in this chapter. If it's not in here, it's in the next one.
This one is gonna be LOOONNNGG probablyidk
---------

'One more day..'

"Miss (Y/N)! It's time for your bath!!" I hate being washed by other women.. especially perfectly mannered ones who have no idea what really being dirty is. I follow the tall maid into the bathroom and one other girl was standing next to the large bathtub. She was a short, long haired brunette girl with dark brown eyes(Say hi to author-chan..). She smiles warmly and waves with a bright blue loofa in her hand.

'She looks so young.'

I smile back and start taking off my cream colored blouse. The maids turn around and close their eyes as I slip off my boots, pants, and undergarments and dip into the bubble covered water.
'I've always liked how they keep me covered in bubbles.. they smell good too.'
The two maids turn back around and the tall, skinny one reads off of a paper that was held in a frail, silk, scroll looking board.

"Your schedule for today and tonight, Miss (Y/N). You are to meet Elizabeth in the Garden after your bath at 10. At 12 o'clock, you will be taken with Her Majesty into town. You will be left there for the day, she wants you to celebrate the 'Lover's Eclipse' as its being called. Do you have any questions?" I shake my head.
"Not really. Thank you Andria." She smiles with a small blush and bows politely. She let's herself out and I sink into the steaming water, letting myself get engulfed by warmth. A sigh softly escapes my lips as the water

Warm water pours down my neck as the girl with wavy auburn hair wets my skin.
"I never caught your name. Are you new here?" She asks and squirts red-colored shampoo into my hair, massaging it like an expert.

"I'm Evelyn, you can call me Eve if you'd like. In this body, I'm sixteen, but really, I've been here for centuries." I look at her in confusion.
"You see, there are gods hidden everywhere.. some of us are known well, some not so much. You've probably heard of me.. Adam and Eve, she ate the apple, he was a lying cheating prick who I stabbed in the chest, all that stuff. You didn't know the last part though, mortals seem to make up such innocent little stories. I can't wait to hear yours!" I chuckle and smile at her as she slowly pours water down my hair, rubbing in the foamy conditioner afterwards.
"So why're you here? Is it because of Arthur and I??" She giggles and I watch her as she focuses on my hair.

"As a matter of fact I am here for you two. I wanna know how it is, so the morning after, come back here, Lizzy and I want to hear everything. We want the details." I blush and she giggles again.

"I can tell that you'd be an awesome friend. I'm glad I met you, Eve." My hair is rinsed and I lean up slowly, the water threatening to spill over the edges.

"Why thank you. And good luck tonight..." I look at her and she smirks at me, bringing the soft but scrubby loofa to my back.
"What do you mean..." She grins from ear to ear and leans over towards me.
"The night of the eclipse is always crazy. Adam and I went wild that night.. I remember it like it was yesterday.. I can tell that you're going through the first process. You can't think of anything but him and you want him like now. But, the wait is SOOO worth it. Since you're soulmates, the sparks are hotter. Plus, men seem to be affected so much more so he's definitely gonna.. ya know.." I smirk and my eyes emit a light (E/C) glow. The small girl looks at them in wonder as she smiles brightly.   "That's wicked.."

"I can't stand him not being here.. hopefully he even makes it tonight. I don't think I could last another day without that damn British Bitch.."

"Yeah I get that. Aren't you worried about him breaking the seal, though? I thought Adam and I would be together forever but the next week he was out screwing Aphrodite.. I used to have a claiming brand on my wrist but the night he fucked that Greek Bitch, the mark started glowing and it just.. disappeared." I look down into the bubbles that were starting to dissipate.
I pull my knees up to my chest to cover myself.