And We're Off

Yasssss bitch
------

You five were perched on the roof of the Wallburgh hotel, watching the blazing red sun set on the oceanic horizon. There was a guitar and a man singing a Spanish song in the background of the town, coming from the bar.
Matthew had dozed off on Alfred's shoulder and you were standing up, leaning on the hotel's chimney. You couldn't help but keep thinking about why you were here. You didn't really know, but you could tell something was pulling you here.

Someone was watching (Y/N) from a distance, leaned against an alley wall, arms crossed, with a mischievous smirk as the breeze blew her hair.
'What a curious woman'

He turned on his heal and ordered his men away. They had planning to do.

~Timeskip~

"Vhy would we kidnap her?! Her crew vould slaughter us all!!" The German man shouted.
"We could kidnap her whole crew..?"
Antonio giggles and smacks himself while his beer bottle clanks on the floor, empty.
"I HAVE AN IDEA!!!" Peter Kirkland ran up to the men. "Please plug your ears, Captain.."
Arthur did so and rolled his eyes with a grunt.
"What if we kidnap the Captain, and put him on board the Calico.. Sure it kinda counts him as a stowaway but it would allow him to ambush her. He would seem innocent.."
Arthur looks bored as the boy speaks but all of a sudden everyone turns to Arthur and smirks.

"What the bloody hell-?!" The crew attacks, tackles him to the ground and hog ties him. Peter shoves a bag over his head and laughs loudly.
"YOU UNTIE ME THIS INSTANT, YOU HEAR?! I WILL FIRE YOU ALL." The crew just laughs and heaves the captain onto their shoulders, escorting him to the 2X larger ship.

The captain groans and is set down on something somewhat hard, somewhat bouncy.. probably a bed..?

The crew tiptoes out and run to their own ship preparing for their captain to leave for a while. They wondered how far away (Y/N) would sail until they found him.. what if she never finds him and he dies of dehydration...
"There's a slight flaw in the plan.... What if when Captain tries to ambush her, the entire crew goes against him.." Antonio tells the crew.

All of the crew peek over the deck of the ship and watch as the Captain herself gathered her crew and readied the ship for a new route. 'Shit'

There's something she needs to steal from a secret location. The Vadik Islands. There is said to be a special chest that has great amounts of treasure, but she wasn't after that. The history behind her birth was locked away in the same place and only she knew where to find it.
—————
Suddenly she pushes the lever back and the ship starts to sway slowly. The sails are raised only half way and the boat is pushed out.

"Were all fucked when he gets back." Gilbert says normally. Everyone nods with faint awkward smiles and they walk away casually.

~Time Skip to Dinner~

Everyone was placed around the long rectangle table, on the Calico, chewing down on the pizza and salads Lovino made. Feli needed something from his room so he was out for a while.

"Hey (Y/N)," You looked over to Alfred and he was smirking. "That Kirkland guy was totally checking you out today." Your face turned hot and your heart skipped a beat out of shock.
"Where did you get that idea?! That's total bull shit. Don't forget he's the strongest fucking pirate ever!!! Even if he was, I wouldn't want to get anywhere near that.. that.. pirate!!"