Im Back

You walked through the doors, everyone cleaning, chatting, or handling the sails. You shut the door behind you and everything stopped, just as you had expected. All eyes were on you and they were all smiling happily. They stood up or jumped from the sails to stomp one foot and salute in unison. Your signature greeting on the Calico.
They all hugged you and asked you questions but all you wanted to do was see Arthur.

Arthur... You haven't seen him in about four days.

The boat was turning, so of course he would be at the front deck.
You run over there and see him standing at the wheel marvelously. Coat flowing in the wind, the feathers in his hat dancing, and his frame was picture perfect.. you stand on your toes and cover his eyes like you did to Lovi but whisper "Hello, Darling." in the sweetest voice you could handle. His eyes were immediately on you, wide, and he hugs you tightly.
"I'm so sorry that you got hurt.. if I knew I would have stopp-" "Hush." You put a finger to his mouth.
"You didn't know. And you being pushed overboard, I should be apologizing... By the way, where are those men?" He shrugs. "Feliciano said they've been below deck all this time. I think the entire crew wants a proper Captain-to-Crook execution. I hope you're well enough for that??"
"yeah.. I am..." I glare below deck and sigh. "I'm sorry for their behaviors." He grunts as a response and places his hat on a post, running a hand through his sun-bleached blonde hair, getting it out of his eyes. You study his hair and giggle.

"Can I cut your hair??"
He looks at you curiously and shrugs. "Why not?"

----------

He sits on a dining chair and leans his head into the sink. You put a towel under his neck so not to make a mess. The sink was one long counter so you couldn't get to his hair without reaching uncomfortably or straddling him. You tried reaching around but it wasn't effective.

'Fuck it'
You lift one leg over his lap and stand, legs apart with Arthur's under you. He looks down and rolls his eyes playfully. "What excuse are you gonna make just to mount me, Love?" He chuckles lowly and puts his head back in the sink. "I don't have an excuse, actually."

You flush red and turn the faucet on warm and soak his hair, slicking it up into a mohawk. You giggle to yourself and he smiles at you being childish.

You grab shampoo and slowly massage it into his hair, his eyes roll back and he groans throatily as you massage all over. He probably has never gotten a decent haircut before. He hums and you rinse his hair, slowly adding conditioner to make it soft, rinsing again. You pull the towel from under his neck and wrap it around his hair, rubbing the water out into it. He opens his eyes and watches you intently as you hold the side of his head in your hand and work most of the water from his hair. He smirks and shakes his hair like a dog, sprinkling you with water. You glare at him playfully and wipe it off your face slowly.

"Okay.. now that that's over.. now I gotta move you down here.." he stares at you as you grab the front of the chair and pull it to the other side of the bathroom. A comb is sitting on the counter and you start using it on his hair, making it perfectly straight so you can cut it. You get the shears out of the drawer and start cutting the length from his hair, adding perfect layers afterward.

"You have to dry it outside now.." You giggle. "It's gonna look so sexy.." you whisper and walk out the door. He had heard you though, now he was just flustered and embarrassed.
'Anything to impress you, Love'

----
This is the point where it's 4 am and I am just rambling :)
——

You were steering the boat to the direction of a compass when two hands wrap over your eyes.
"Hello, Love." You immediately know it's him and spin, grab his hands and pin him against the wheel frame. He smirks and takes his hat off for you to see. You look up and his bangs were perfectly flowed down his forehead and it looked brighter now. You were right. It is sexy... To make it worse, he smirked and ran his fingers through his hair slowly
You stare and then bolt off to your cabin. You rush into your room and slam the door, panting heavily. "He's so handsome..Perfect personality... He's such a nice fighter too.. I think"
. . . .
"Fight him" something in your head tells you.
"What."
"Do it."
"Fine." you say aloud and smirk to yourself.

---

You opened the door and there he stood, right next to it.
"Lets duel." You say calmly.
"What?"
"You heard me."
He smirks at you and unsheathed his sword. You do the same.
"No guns, no funny business" he points out.
"Yeah yeah. I know the rules old man." You chuckle
"I am not old, I'm only 22.. actually, how old are you, Love?"
You step in the middle of the deck.
"I'm only 19. See? You're an old man compared to me~" You purr and dodge his first attack. The two of you had a pricking match, trying to poke and prod but you both were equally skilled. Now for the swings and stabbing, the same goes for that.

---

You were both out of breath and holding onto the rail for support.
"We're like... exactly the same.. at sword play.." you breathe heavily but he lunges at your throat with his open blade. You jump over the rail, into the ocean but when he looks over, there was nothing there. But little did he know, you were quietly watching him from behind. You grab his hair roughly and yank back, leaning your body into his and putting your sword at his neck. The hair pulling seemed really sexual for some reason.. just the way his jaw got even sharper and he was panting and looking at you through the corner of his eye.
"Didn't I tell you to expect the unexpected, Darling?" You let him go and you both sit on the floor, complete panting, sweaty, messes.
"That was fun.." you giggle and stand up, looking at all of the crew watching you. Feli rushes down from his crows nest ladder and runs up to you, with a curious face.
"Doesn't that mean you're stronger than him??" Everyone starts to murmur and question you.
"No.. I'm sure performing a small magic trick to fool someone doesn't count."
"Im pretty sure it does, Love." Arthur stands and bows.
"You, (Y/N) (Y/L/N), are the strongest pirate known to man." He stands back up and hugs you suddenly.
"Arthur..?" He just hugs you tighter.
"Just because you're a woman doesn't mean you're weak." You giggle and wrap your arms around his neck.
"Thank you!!!" You kiss his cheek and run off to your room.

"GUYS I HAVE AN IDEA!!" Alfred jumps through the crowd and announces his plan.
"Idea.. Party, drinks, games, music, how does this sound?" Everyone cheers and agrees. Tomorrow there will be a party, and also an execution?