Chapter 2

While Fallen made my arm fully functional again I was wondering what the hell is going on. "Fallen, what was this all for, my mom said that you were a private teacher," I told him.

     "I am, just not the kind you might think of me" he said, "I teach combat for some that can sustain great pain".

     "Wadda dat mean?"I asked.

     "Ugggh" he sighed, "When I hurt you, you passed the test."

     "Ohhhh I get it," I said, "But why me?"

     "You Are the pupil I have been looking forward to meeting."he said sounding like a lie, "I need someone to help over throw Lucifer."

     "Sounds fun."

     "You know you have a high chance of dying."

     Adrenaline pumped through my veins faster than Sanic, "WWWWEHHHHYYYYAAAATTT?"

     "Don't panic that's why I'm going to train you," he said calmingly, "so you might have a chance of survival." That didn't really calm me down though.I had been scared so bad that I didn't even notice that we were already at Fallen's hideout."Get ready to train Hunter!

     "But why?????" Uggggggh :c" That's just more exorcise for me :c"

     "Stop complaining," he glared "we have progress to make." And at that moment I knew I wasn't going to do that at all but he's going to make me.