Chapter 16

We ran away out from the cave, the members of the pentagram screaming and cursing at us as Liv starts huckin bombs at them. "Nye heh heh!!" Liv chuckled maniacally. I wanted to fire at them with my cannon but I only had one arm.

     "Where are we?" I asked Fallen, we came to the end of the cave, but we wern't done yet. I looked out to see a horde of demons standing right in front of us.

     "We are in the depths of hell!" Fallen sounded serious. Kiroko stepped out and flicked out his Katon, Alexis unsheathed her sword, Fallen whipped out his scythe, and Peggy tried hiding behind Alexis.

     "Lucifer is expecting to see you!" One of the demons in the front directed at Fallen. "You ran away the first time, that really makes things difficult."

      "What are they talking about Fallen?" I asked Fallen, he looked at me guiltily.

     "You're friend here is not a good person. He's a monster!" The demon chuckled. "He's killed many people, innocent people, he's bad."

     "He's lying Hunter! Don't listen to him!" I didn't know who to trust.

     "Why do you think he's not a real angel, he's shown true rage." The demon says.

     "It's not true Hunter, don't believe  them-" A demon grabbed him and dragged him away. "Hunter don't believe a word they tell you!" They carried him off.

     "So you're the son of Libra," a demon gave a sick grin, "are you not?"

     "Where are you taking him!" Alexis demanded.

     "Lucifer will be seeing him." These demons were sick, they were terrible.

     "Let him go," I said, "now!" The demon in the front gave me a threatening look.

     "And what are you gonna do about it?"