Chapter 20

We made our way back to the cabin, but I was left in shock of what happened. As we entered the cabin I sat down and looked around for my left arm, but it was useless if Fallen was in that much pain. I picked up my phone and looked at myself, I was crying but I never knew. We were all sitting in silence, everyone exept Peggy was looking at me, she was looking at the floor. "Are you okay Hunter?" Liv asked in a soft tone.

     "I'm fine!" I lied in a trembling voice.

     "This is why I like to be alone," Peggy said. She looked up at me, she had eyes full of tears too. "When I'm alone no one gets hurt," she started sobbing, "Now were being hunted by the most deadliest demons. I didn't have to drag you guys with me."

     "You didn't do anything," she looked at me with a mean look on her face, "they did! They brought us all into this, and now we're most likely gonna all die."

     "N-No." Fallen managed to speak in a shaking voice. "We're not g-gonna die." He managed to sit up. "Because I'm gonna t-t-t," he coughed up blood, "train you guys."

     "You can't train anyone in these conditions." I said.

     "After I recover we'll start our training. Lucifer won't look for us for a while." I stood up and helped Fallen out the door. I sat him down and we stood staring at the stars.

     "So, what happened?" I asked Fallen, "what was that transformation.?"

     "That wasn't a t-transformation." Fallen replied. "We performed a f-f-fusion. We combined our energy and became one being."

     "Oh." We sat there in silence for a little bit until I broke the silence. "How did you become an angel?" I asked preparing to hear a long story.

     "Hmmmm." He stared up at the stars and he-he-He. SMILED!?!? A wide smile spread across his face. He quickly frowned and stood up. "I don't want to talk about it." And he stomped off into the house with a limp. I sat looking up at the stars, all alone, wondering about what's to come next.

                             END

     To be continued in UNHOLY 2.