Chapter 7

As Fallen got ready to attack the masked figure, he drew his scythe and leaped forward, but the figure dodged it easily. "I'm not gonna hurt you," Fallen told the masked figure, "your still young, I don't hurt children."

     "What about me?" I asked Fallen, "You ripped of my arm."

     "That's not our problem right now," he grunted struggling, "Can I please fight little Leo?"

     "DON'T CALL ME THAT!" the masked figure screamed at Fallen. The masked man took a throwing knife out of his cloak and stuck it stick it straight in Fallen's right shoulder. He screamed with pain and turned into a blob of light, and him and his scythe turned into his white rose. "Looks like it's your turn." He said as he looked at me with an evil scowl.

    "Please don't hurt me," I pleased as I ran away, "I'm to young to die." Maybe the only way to beat him was to use my angel power stored in my- "my cross!" I reached for my cross but it wasn't there. I was so caught up in all this that I didn't realize that I dropped my cross. I looked up at the son of Leo ( I'm just gonna call him Leon) and he was about to throw a knife at me next! I started around the store away from Leon. I had to get back to my cross.

     "You can't run forever," he shouted as two bats flew out of his cloak, "ANIMAL SUBSTITUTION!" Both bats turned into versions of him, a female version( Leona ) and a muscular version ( Leonan). "Help me get him you two."

     I had to find somewhere to hide from them, but they came too fast. They g both grabbed me while Leon walked in front of me. "Let Me Go!" I screamed, "I need to see if Fallen's okay."

     "Oh, the man with the scythe?" He said mockingly, "he's dead, and soon you will be too."

     "Not on my watch," I said confidently and kicked Leon straight in the balls. As Leon groaned is friends turned into bats again as I charged for my cross. I grabbed it and felt all my angel strength return as I pointed at Leon, pulled the trigger, and fired a giant ball of angel energy.