Chapter 4

Authors Note: Just a reminder Hunter is a dude and so is Fallen

     I woke up the next morning with Fallen on the porch( he lives in a house not too far from civilization so if he had to fight someone in the city he could) waiting to teach me about Soul Charms, even though he always wears a frown I think he is happy to have me around."Are you ready to teach Mr. Fallen?"

     "Don't ever call me that again," he said calmly but with demandiment in his voice," today you will select your soul chime and get some normal clothing. Do you have a preferred weapon?"

     "Yeah, we've been learning how to use a bow and arrow." I told him.

     "So you will use the bow?"

     "Screw the bow!" I said, "Ima use a cannon!"

      "Ok?" He asked, "let's get started with choosing your Soul Charm grab your Cross and let's begin." I ran upstairs and got my cross and came back down tripping on my face, I instantly got up and ran out the door. As Fallen tought me how to choose the thingy, I was wondering, Fallen looks a lot like a human, I mean we all Used to be humans but when we died we got a sort of glow, come to think of it I can't remember who I used to be.

     "Fallen can you remember who you were?" I asked him.

     "Of course I do," he told me, "You will revive your true soul when you become an official angel, and I'm gonna help you become one."

     "Thanks," I went over to give him a hug, "You make me feel special." But it still couldn't make him smile, he's a tough cookie to crumble.

     "Don't hug me, please," I let go, "anyways we have work to do." And we got to training.