Chapter 14

"Get away from me," I woke up to hear a voice from outside, "you don't want me anymore." It sounded like that person with the pentagram cloak.

     "That's not true," I heard fallen yell, "I would never hate you." At that moment I felt shadows all around me. "I would never aband-."

      "You replaced me with HIM!!" He must have been Fallen's old apprentice?!?! "That retard is the living stereotype of a blond, exept the attractive part!" 😲.

     "Hey I'd say I'm pretty attractive!" I yelled, "my self esteem." I completely forgot about my problem.

     "Take him!!" The red cloaked man shouted, "If I can't be with you, he can't!!" After that the shadows formed into four other cloaked figures and grabbed me. I tried screaming for Fallen but I was sucked into a void ( if you've ever read Harry Potter, it was like apperating).

     I felt as if I was going to through up, and I almost did. As we landed I felt light headed, and I toppled over into a pool of what seemed like blood. I looked around at the walls and ceiling, and everywhere I looked there where dead bodies and blood. "Am I in hell?" I asked the five men, the shadows that grabbed me and the red haired man.

     "That is too easy of a question," the red haired man chuckled, "the real question is will you stay here." He gave a sick grin. He walked towards me, and grabbed my cross necklace and frowned. "He gave you one like this!" He sounded upset, and looked down at my nub, "hah! Feelin a little off?"

     "Who needs legs when you have arms like these?!"

     "Wha?"

     "God damnit!!" I goofed up the reference.

     "You're not gonna have any legs when I'm done with you." I looked over at a table where was a mask in the shape of a skull.

     "What's that?" I asked the man with the red hair.

     "Oh this?" He picked up the mask and put it on. There was a wave of energy that pushed me to the wall. I looked at him again, his cloak was black now, and his eyes were a demonic green. He concentrated a ball of shadows and flicked it out into a scythe. "It's gonna be you're downfall!!"