Chapter 11

It has been a couple of days sence Kiroko left us, and to be honest I'm starting to miss him, but we kept going. We treked through many Human villages, witch I learned were called cities, still not knowing where we were going, every night stopping watching anime to sleep listening to Fallout Boy and Imagine Dragons allong the way. As we passed by city after city we got Liv some urban fashion, she found a dark grey hoodie, blue jeans, cat ear headphones that make her look like a furry, and glasses, that would fix her low accuracy when she fought Kiroko. "How do I look?" Liv asked. I wanted to say that she looked nice, but I didn't want to sound desperate. I wanted to say she looked sweg, but I didn't want to sound like I was acting cool.

     "Myeeeeeeeh." I muttered not knowing what to say.

     "You're weird," she chuckled, "when do we find someone who can speak at a grade school level?"

     "We've almost reached the home of Aries," Fallen said, "but I must warn you...." his voice started to trail off in my head when I saw a girl about one year older than me, and all I was thinking about is to make Liv jealous. She was tall, black hair in a long ponytail spiking straight out and covered in dark grey rags. I put my arm around her shoulder .

     "Hey babe." I said confidently to the girl. Kkkkrrrrrrssssshhhhhh, splat.

     If you want to know what that sound was, it was my arm being torn not so clean off and thrown to the floor. I looked at the girl, and I saw red eyes with the image of a skull as her pupils.

     "WHY DID SHE RIP OFF THE SAME ARM AS BEFORE?!?!?!?!" It hurt way worse the second time!!! "Why?!?!?!?!?!"

     "Why not?" Liv remarked trying so hard not to laugh.

    "If you touch me one more time I will slaughter you." She said.

     "As I tried to tell you," Fallen said. "That is the daughter of Aries, and she will kill any of us if she wanted to."