Chapter 6

We woke up and the first thing we did was head out. "Oh wait," he said, "I almost forgot, you need to transfer your angel energy into your cross to look more like a human." He put his hand over my heart and a strange feeling went through out my body and then he put his hand over my cross.

     "Woah, what just happened?" I felt myself get lighter.

     "You now feel like a human, but when you grab your cross you will gather your angel energy, and at one point you could focus it into an attack." With new information in my mind we headed off for our first target was Touros.

     So me and Fallen went into the nearest town for a human clothing store to make us look more like humans. Fallen put various tuxes on me, but I'm just not a tux kind of guy like him. Then I found the perfect outfit for me, a blue T-shirt and orange shorts, plus socks and sandles. "I found the one for me," I told him, "it's perfect."

     "Really, if you're going to be my apprentice," he complained, "You should wear something like me."

     "Hell no," i'm never gonna wear a tux like Fallen Angel. "Well, time to head off." So we paid for the clothes and started on our trek, but we heard a loud crash outside.

     "Come out Hunter," called a masked man in a blood red robe, "my father would love to meet you." How does every one all the sudden know about me?

     "Who are you and how do you know me?" I asked the masked teen, "why are you here?"

     "If you can beat me I'll talk," the masked teen said, "But I doubt it, you will never defeat... THE SON OF LEO!"

     "But you just told me who you were, there's not much more you could tell me."

     "Well," he said, "You can't tell anyone, if you're dead!" He slipped a baton out of his robe and flicked a katana blade out of it.

     "If you want Hunter," Fallen said confidently, "you'll have to go threw me first." And Fallen charged forward for an attack.