Chapter 5

Me and fallen have been training for at least two months and I think I have really improved with the Soul thing but I still hav'nt been able to summon my cannon yet( and I hav'nt seen him smile yet but I'm gonna make him) but fallen says it will come to me eventually. "Hey Fallen, what is your Soul Charm?" I asked. He reached towards his white rose.

     "Oh, that's right," he said,"You have not seen my rose." He pulled his rose out of his pocket and it morphed into a gigantic sythe, " my rose can turn into the Scent of Death, or that's what I call it at least."

     ":O," that was the coolest thing I've ever seen, "that... was awesomely awesome. "

     "I've seen better Soul Weapons." He said, "the Zodiac's have perfected there's."

     Wait my mom is a Zodiac!" Wait Fallen, my mom is Libra, does that mean hers is perfected."

     "Oh Libra," Fallen looked surprised,  "yes, her weapon was perfected, I don't know what it was but I know it was perfected."

      "Oh," Maybe if I could get my wings I could ask her but I might have to contact the other Zodiac to find out." Fallen, I want to see my mother again, and soon."

     "We could find your mother, but you need the other Zodiac's help to get back." He told me.

     "How?" I wondered, "aren't they in heaven?"

     "No, they were all banished except for Libra, anyways she was always God's favorite survivor," he told me, "she was the only one that didn't break the rules, if you break God's rules you're out." I wonder what rule Fallen broke.

     "How did you come down here," I asked, he started to kind of tear up, "there arn' t many."

     "I showed rage," he told me, "something that an angel should never do. There is nothing God can't see."

     "Oh," I said sort of depressed ,"When are we gonna leave?"

     "Tomorrow morning," he said confidently, "get some rest, we're getting you a human disguise."