-柒-

seven;

[lisa]

another boring shift at the convenient store. oh how i wanted to get this shift over and done with.

i looked out the window and noticed the sudden down pour.

"damn that was sudden, lucky i brought an umbrella."

my mind kept wandering back to the detention session earlier on. the three of them intrigued me. all had such interesting stories to tell.

i drummed my fingers along the table while flipping over the fashion magazine. i started to hum along to the radio which was playing fxxk it.

bored. bored. so bored. god something entertaining please happen to me.

as if my prayers had been heard, the door bell rung indicating someone has entered the store.

it was someone i least expected though.

[3rd pov]
"i did not expect to see you here. especially in that state." she pointed at jisoo's drenched body.

jisoo became flustered again as she didn't expect to see lisa there too. she immediately grew embarrassed at her current state and tried to cover her face with her hands.

lisa stared at the girl, confused. "i know it's you jisoo." she deadpanned. 

jisoo mentally face palmed herself and slowly brought her hands back to her sides.

"what brings you here jichu?"

jisoo's eyes widened, "ji- jichu?"

"yeah i just made it up. it's a cute nickname."

jisoo smiled as no one has ever given her a nickname before.

"oh haha thank you." she said shyly.

"have no clue why you're thanking me for but whatever." lisa shrugged growing used to jisoo's weird ways.

"where are your eggs?"

"oh they are at the back in the cold area next to the milk." she pointed to the place.

jisoo quietly thanked her again and trudged over to the cold area.

she grabbed the carton of eggs and went to the cashier.

lisa scanned the eggs, "that would be 2,900 won."

jisoo checked her purse for the money but grew nervous as she realised she was short on money. she bit her lip and looked nervously around.

they forgot my allowance. actually it has been two months since they last gave me one.

"what's the matter?" lisa asked, oblivious.

"i- um i don't have eno-" she was cut off as the door bell rung again. another customer.

they both perked their head ups, shocked again. it was chaeyoung with a pink umbrella hovering above her rose coloured hair.

chaeyoung stopped in her tracks and stared back at the two.

"what the fuck?" lisa and chaeyoung said in unison.

"oh i didn't expect to see you here too chaeyoung!" jisoo exclaimed.

"same."

lisa looked back at jisoo, "so um yeah thats 2,900 won..."

jisoo grew embarrassed and tried thinking of something.

"i need to call someone first sorry..." jisoo said in a small voice.

chaeyoung noticed the girl struggling and walked up the the cashier.

in ease she grabbed 3,000 won notes and placed it on the counter.

"don't worry about it jisoo and keep the change lisa." jisoo stared shocked at the girl.

she shook her head and grabbed the money and pushed it back to her, "no, no, no please take it back. it's not right! i'll call my aunty, i- it's okay!"

chaeyoung took the money out of her hands and went over the counter with her body.

"hey! what the hell do you think you're do-" lisa shut herself up as chaeyoung pressed the button to open the cashier and placed the notes in it.

"wow okay." lisa looked at chaeyoung with a dumb look. inside though she was glad someone could help jisoo, because her herself didn't have any money to pay it for her.

"nooooo~" jisoo crossed her arms and gave an unintentional cute pout.

"you didn't have to." jisoo complained.

chaeyoung laughed and patter her head, "no it's really okay because you know i have too much money." lisa rolled her eyes at that comment.

"why are you even he-" lisa got cut off as the bell rang again.

the three stared shocked again, "what the hell? this is just weird." lisa commented.

"um hi there guys..." a shy jennie waved at them.

___

a/n; lmao halfway while writing i forgot it was in lisa's pov and randomly got into the 3rd person pov whoops- thats why there's a random change in pov's, sorry. btw bts concept photo's hve me shook aghhh they all look good ;-; theres literally no visual hole. plus ZION T AND GD COMPLEX IS GOLD ALONG AS THE WHOLE ALBUMMMM! oh and red velvet rookie ain't that bad to me tbh it's quite catchy!