-貳拾柒-

twenty seven;

twenty seven;

3 months later...

three months had passed since the death of kim jisoo.

kim jaemin, jennie's mother's dead body was found in an abandoned warehouse. cause of death was being shot in the head. it was announced suicide. jennie paid tribute to her mother by attending the funeral but empty handed, no flowers or anything. she was the only guest who showed up. apparently everyone had despised the lady for her malicious acts and rude personality.

after the encounter of jennie and jisoo's aunt and uncle, they didn't bother to show up at jisoo's funeral and were last heard to have flew out the country to canada, where they were to reset their lives and change themselves for the better good.

chaeyoung was back at her home living with jennie. namjoon was undergoing trial for the murder case of chaeyoung's deceased parents. but recently the police let out a statement that the evidence may have been fabricated and namjoon to have been framed. they are doing their best to find the actual killer but still won't let namjoon go just yet in case.

kim seokjin and im nayeon have been reported missing since chaeyoung last saw seokjin. so they're high up on the suspects list.

lisa on the other hand had claimed after jisoo's funeral that she needed some space and wanted time alone. so she ventured out alone and had been couch surfing some old friend's homes. some who she was once close with but not as much anymore, they were still willing to let her stay for a night or two.

________

[jennie]

exactly three months since jisoo's death. it wasn't as painful as before but the thought of her gone forever still wasn't easy to cope with. some nights i'd catch myself crying myself to sleep. there were also many instances were i wanted to self-harm, but i stopped myself.

i needed to be strong. to be strong for my sake and chaeyoung's. jisoo wouldn't have wanted to see me or us like this.

i visited her grave earlier today and had a talk with her. i updated her on things and my daily life. i told her that chaeyoung and i had been sadly losing contact with lisa.

lisa.

we've missed her so much. we sent her texts frequently and we either got one word answers or dry replies. lately though they've gotten worse, she won't even open them at times and would ignore our calls.

it's school holidays now so we can't even see her at school. it's hard for us to know if she's coping well.

but even chaeyoung is also struggling. she is on the brink of depression. she never lets out a smile anymore. her parent's case and jisoo's death was too much for her. it's a lot for one girl to weigh on her shoulders. i'm trying my best to be strong for the both of us. but even i myself find myself slipping mentally at some points.

i couldn't do this alone, i needed lisa.

hanbin actually had been a source of help. we've been on a couple of dates. he had even tried to ask me out to be his girlfriend but i turned him down. not because i didn't like him- i actually think i'm in love with him. but it's just now wasn't the time. i will answer him eventually when i'm mentally and physically better.

right now i've been searching for lisa. i've gathered some information on a couple of her friend's home addresses, but she's already either slept there or hasn't.

i'm searching for her alone and chaeyoung is at the police station currently as they found more information on seokjin and nayeon's location.

it was getting late. the sun was heading to rest as the moon was peeping from the skyline.

but i wasn't giving up just yet. i had one more address and it was bambam's.

i continued walking along the cement walkway and heard a few loud grunts near an upcoming alleyway.

i wanted to avoid it but it was the only way to bambam's house. so quickly i sped walked past the alleyway.

"i'm lalisa manoban. if you think you can beat me. you're wronggg." my ears perked at the familiar voice of lisa's. but it was slurred almost as if she was drunk.

i paced myself backwards slowly. and there on the other side of the alleyway was lisa. she was also surrounded by four other people.

her posture was slouched and she couldn't seem to walk straight properly. she also seemed to be holding a smoke between her fingers.

she was definitely not coping well.

on instinct i ran over to her.

"lisa!" i called out.

she shifted her head towards me looking confused.

when i reached her though she instantly hugged me.

after she let go she held my shoulders and smiled at me, "hi jennie!" she said enthusiastically and in a high tone.

"h- hello?" i asked wary. something was off. her breath smelt funky weird.

my eyes looked down to my shoulder where her hand rested. i was shocked with what i saw.

between her fingers was a joint. all fired up. she definitely has taken more than one judging by the way she acted. i looked back at her to find her eyes bloodshot with dark circles glowing.

"lisa you need to come with me right now!" i begged pulling her away from the bad crowd lingering behind.

to my dismay she pulled her arm out of my grip and roughly pushed me away.

"no! i'm staying! i'm doing just fine here jennie!" she gestured at the bunch of druggies who looked to be in their mid to late twenties.

"no, you're not okay lisa! look at yourself right now! you need help! "

__________

a/n; HAPPY ONE YEAR WITH BLACKPINK! so proud of my girl's achievements and success. they deserve the world. also i'm so sorry jisoo stans. so, so, sorry ...

THANK YOU FOR 13K READS , i feel the overwhelming love <<3

++ follow my ig fam: @/jaidennn__