Imagine a Supernatural and Marvel crossover

Loki was having a perfectly fine day pestering unsignificant humans until he got stabbed. He turned around, dramatically saying "Ouch!" and pulling the weird metal stake or knife out of his body. "What the hell did I do to deserve that?" "You know very fucking well what you did!" A shorthaired dirty blonde man said. "And how did that not work?" He added. His idiotic friend, they were both idiots it seemed, suggested that they's done it wrong.

"Well if your plan was to annoy me, you aced it. Now excuse me." "You can't just walk away after what you did to us!" The shorthaired one said and the taller of the two with fabulous hair, might I add, seemed to be having some sort of internal conflict. He pressed his hands to the short one's ears and said in a hushed voice: "You never even called me back after that night! What the hell man!"

Loki was silent and blinked at them a couple of times before bursting out in booming laughter. "What are you little humans talking about?" The shorter one, who'd pushed away the hands of his taller friend, swung his fist in the air, but the taller one stopped him. "Dean. I don't think it's him." "What?" "I don't think he's the Trickster."

At the mention of that last word, Loki narrowed his eyes and with a serious tone, softer than the one before, he said: "What?" His eyes were burning with anger and yet confusion.

Dean looked between his brother and the  odd British man and lowered his fist with a huff. "Who the hell are you then?" He asked quickly. "I'm Loki." "See, Sammy, I told you it was him! He may act different but he's doing it to confuse us!"

'Sammy' looked at his brother and then at Loki and sighed, shaking his head. "It's not him." "How would you know?" "I just know, alright Dean?" 'Sammy' said, evidently annoyed and disappointed.

"May I know what this is about, please? I'm sure the people who don't know Supernatural have lost track by now." Loki said. Dean sighed. "My name is Dean Winchester and this is my baby brother Sam." Sam rolled his eyes at the last part.

"Sam and I are hunters and a couple of years ago there were strange deaths. We looked into it and figured out the deaths were caused by a Trickster. He went by the name Loki. Later we found out he was actually the archangel Gabriel. He's been a real bitch to us in de  past, but he died trying to do the right thing. He died standing up to his brother Lucifer."

"But I'm convinced he's not dead." Sam pitched in. "He can't be." "Sammy you saw his wings marked the floor like a scorch mark. That means he's dead." "He could have easily faked that. You know what he's capable of." "I'm sorry to interupt your brotherly banter, but I will personally drag that bitch out of some sort of hell if he thinks he can impersonate me."

"So you're the real deal, then?" "Why are you acting so surprised?" "Well we have met some other gods as well but they were... more godlike." Sam facepalmed at his brother's words. "Way to go Dean, pissing off a god. Again." Dean shrugged.

For the next halfhour Loki proceeded to do all sorts of tricks, like taking them to the moon in the matter of seconds, without any of them needing oxygenmasks to live due to magic. He also turned the Impala into a woman, made a pie out of thin air and summoned Cas with only a wave of his hands, but even though Cas was shirtless and blushing like crazy, Dean didn't bat an eye.

Eventually Loki was a grumbling, sweaty mess, annoyed with these humans. (Oh how Sam wished his Gabriel would stand there as a sweaty mess, but nope it was some other Trickster.)

Loki huffed and fixed his hair, running his fingers through it carelessly. "Okay. I give up. You pesky little humans bore me to death. Speaking of death", he said with a grin plastered on his face and his voice being a few tones higher, "I'm going to kill Gabriel."

"What? No you can't!" Sam cried out (yes, he didn't just say it, he cried it out, because deep inside Sam is a dramaqueen). Cas, who was still there without a shirt on, which was now getting Dean's full attention, spoke up as well: "Who are you, why did you bring me here and what quarrel do you have with my brother?" "I'm Loki, the trickster god your brother impersonated and I brought you here to give Dean, or as I like to call him: 'the annoying meatbag of hormones', some eyecandy."

Sam laughed. "You and Gabe have more in common than you might think." "Why?" "For one, he ships Destiel too and he also likes to make candy appear out of thin air." "You seem to be very fond of this 'Gabe', whereas your brother dispises him." Loki said, more as a question than a statement. Sam looked at Dean, who was clueless to any homoerotic subtext, to make sure he wouldn't hear his love confession. Fortunately, Dean was still staring at Cas with a pleased smirk on his face, while Cas blushed slightly, wishing he'd chosen another moment to change out of his pyjamas.

Sam sighed and looked at Loki. "Gabe and I were just about to start dating when he... when he died. Dean doesn't know." Loki nodded. "All the more reason to find him then." "You'd help me?" Sam looked at Loki in disbelief. Loki nodded.

"God invented dickery (aka dick-behavior,  being 'a bag of dicks') when he created the angels, all the other gods are just balancing between being good or bad, just watch the first Thor film and you'll get it. We do what we need to do to survive and sometimes have our fun with humans, but we aren't as bad as some angels, who actually manipulate humankind."

Sam nodded understandingly and was shook by the loud noise behind him. "OKAY what were we talking about again?" Dean asked, slowly taking his eyes off of Castiel and trying to focus on the matter at hand.

"We're going to hunt down Gabriel." Sam said matter-of-factly and Loki grinned, looking forward to have some fun.

__________

Hey! 

I hope you guys enjoyed it. I don't feel like correcting mistakes right now so there may be some typos.

I have great news: I started my very first SPN fanfiction and it's an AU about Dean, Sam, Cas and Michael having a YouTube channel. It's called 'Speak Enochian And Enter', based off the line from Lord Of The Rings 'Speak friend and enter'. Please check it out, it will be very gay so yay!

I'm thinking of doing a Moana and Marvel crossover as well in the future (lol wahahahah) and I also want to write a LGBTQ+ chapter on Lady Loki so ~yay~

Thank you guys for reading, please comment, vote and check out my other works!

Lots of love,

Sarah