Imagine Loki meeting Draco Malfoy

*WARNING* This contains my strange use of inappropiate language which makes me laugh a lot so I'm very 'melig'  right here so yeah... Melig is like having the slappe lach which means literally you're having the 'flacid laugh' XD WAHHAHA OMG it just means you're 'mealy' a.k.a. laugh hell a lot and like drunk of laughter... XD GO SPREAD THE DUTCH WORD MELIG!!! It's an awesome word. Get over it XD Do you guys have a slang word for being drunk of laughter orrrrr....??? Please comment XD

----

"So who is this guy?" "He's Draco, he's a friend of Becca and well... we think you and him will get along!" "But you haven't seen her in months!" "Yes, but we have skyped a few times since and she met him just after she had left town." "So a friend huh...?" Loki smirked at you and clearly questioned your friends' relation with Draco. "Yes a friend. Now get your hair right!" You started stroking his hair and smiled when you saw him staring at you. "My hair is already right !" He grinned. "Yes it is, but I want to impress them with your sexiness!" You kissed his lips softly and he mischivously pressed back his lips to yours, and he used his arm to pull you up to his chest.  You moaned softly and held on to his collar, and-

"I'm sorry I'm interrupting!" Rebacca said as she ran into your and Loki's apartment, but blushing at the sight of you and Loki kissing. You quickly pulled away, blushed and then she squealed and ran into your arms. "OH MY GOSH, DARLING HOW I'VE MISSED YOU!" You yelled into her ear, as you hugged her tight and giggled. "Oh your hair is different!" you noticed. "Yep I decided to make it blue!" "Oh it's totally fab! But where is your friend, or a.k.a. your BAE??" Becca smiled and blushed. "He's carrying the bags upstairs! He could be here any second!" "OOOHHHH DRACOOOO BOY!" You sang, as Rebecca chuckled, blushed and planted her elbow in your ribs. "SHUT UP!" You giggled and saw a handsome youngman with blond hair and a pair of sharp cheekbones appear. You expected him to carry lots of bags, but instead they floated behind him and he held up his wand, and waved it in circles.

"Oh my... that is one handsome man." You whispered to her, and she muttered back: "I know..." She ran to her man and hugged him. He fell down with her on top of him, and he laughed as the bags fell halfway down the stairs again. "What is it, my love?" "Like I said, a friend huh?" Loki whispered into your ear, and you slightly jumped as you didn't know he was right behind you, and you felt his warm breath in your neck and you turned your head to his and kissed his cheek. "Oh don't hold back on my account, Y/N!" Becca yelled as she got up, and helped Draco to get up too. Draco continued to wave his wand, and the bags moved up again and floated into the apartment.

You bit your lip and smiled nervously at Becca. "Sorry, we're not used to having company. But please, enter and make yourself at home! But keep it in your pants!" "OMG Y/N!" Becca said and yet another elbow was planted in your ribs and you started snorting like you were an innocent schoolgirl making an inappropiate comment. (A/N: well basicly like me right now XD heheheh I am the master of inappropiate comments in our group of friends XD) It seemed Draco didn't hear you say it since he didn't gave a reaction similar to Becca's and he was simply looking at Loki while twirling his wand. "Where should I leave these?" "Oh let me show you, lad!" Loki said, being all social and peacocking in front of you with no certain reasons.

When they were gone, you turned to Rebecca. "Now, tell me, have you made any moves yet? Are you now part of the make out club or are you still 'just friends' ?" your friend blushed and started: "I ain't... I er... We.." You narrowed your eyes and grinned. "Tell me Becca..." "We may or may not have kissed but we didn't have like... a romantic breakthrough in which we confess our feelings or anything..." "Well honoustly you don't need that to become a couple at first... Loki just kind of attacked me with his mouth and then it was pretty obvious. Well the morning after it was. Yeah..." "OH MY GODS Y/N!" Your friend blushed more than you did and you smiled with mischief. "Whaaaat?"

"Well you just confessed you're not... like....oh never mind. So did you never have that conversation?" "OF COURSE WE DID, SILLY! We just did the making out before the whole emotinal talking. Is that so bad?" "No, no... just... yeah..." "What?" "YOU HAVE SO DAMN CHANGED!" Becca started laughing after she said it, and you blushed. "In what way?" "Well you used to be like all 'boys are pigs' and now you're like the biggest slut of town!" "I'm nooottt!!" "Hell ya are!" You blushed. "We just make out a lot, I'm not a slut......." "But you are obsessed with smut!" "OMG BECCA SHUT THE FUCK UP!" 

Loki returned and was laughing with Draco, who locked his eyes with Becca as soon as he was back in the room again. You and Becca shut your mouths and hid your blush. "I knew you'd like him, Loki!" Becca smiled and she took Draco's hand and Draco smirked and nodded. "Yep you two knew what you were talking about!" "We didn't talk about... er.. anything!" You said and blushed, thinking he meant what you two just talked about. "Well you must have talked about us coming here in your conversations on Skype, right?" "OH THAT! Yeah sure."  You said, smiling innocently.

"What is it, dear?"  Loki smirked, his eyes having sparks of mischief. "Having a troubled mind? Thinking about, I quote, 'smut'?" he said grinning. "OH MY GODS SHUT UP!" You said, blushing and pushing him lightly. "Let's just get some damn tea!" You added and Loki laughed, and he continued to talk to Draco about how much they hate society, family, humanity, muggles/mortals, and all the other things they hate.

----------------------------------------

I'm very sorry if you didn't like this well I don't care! XD Well actually I do... but anyways... I hope you liked it! :D

I would like to dedicate this chapter to @Slytherin_hobbit !!! :D She's a very good friend, and well.... she understands my obsession with Loki and how that feels, 'cuz well... she has that with Draco, so that's why I made a chapter starring them both! :D <3 So, I really hope you enjoyed it mellon nin! <3 Sorry for the language use XD WHAHAHAHAHAHAH I'm so damn melig XD

Thank you all very much for reading, and I'd love to see you soon and please comment and vote! :D

BYEEEZZZ!!!

~Dark_Angel_Loki