Prologue

"Jungkook... Found any evidence yet?" The guy raised his eyebrow. Jungkook raised his head and look at him with serious look, "Why don't you look at what Im doing?" Showing his glove. He stood up and gave a little sigh then hand them a piece of a paper, "Keep it.. It might help for the evidence.."

"Let's go back to the station... I don't think we'll find more evidence here... The suspect took almost everything that can be tested.."

Jungkook nod, "You stay I'll leave... Since you think you won't find any evidence... Better double check Im pretty sure you're just blinded.." he carried his bag and open the door then headed to his car. He pressed his bluetooth then look at the rear mirror, "Negative.. Only one evidence are in the house why the hell did you tell me there's a lot?!!"

"What? Jungkook.. I swear when we came to the house a lot of scattered blood and papers are there.." A guy on the phone said. He rolled his eyes and turn off his bluetooth, "Next time don't even fuckin tell me to do stuff when you're not even sure about shits.." Then start the car.

He felt a cold air around his back and he quickly shivered then look at the rear mirror, "You better get your ass away from me.. before I stop this car and punch the shit outta you.."

"You can see me.. I knew it.." His voice is deep as if he's a devil. Jungkook took a deep breath and stop the car, "I said get the hell away from me!" he yelled. The ghost made a creepy smile then show his cut off arms, "I just... Wanted to go back to life.. Bring me back to life.."

"Then go back to your grave! And dig your body!" He threw him out of his car. He rolled down on the road falling to the cliff, "Aigoo! I think I broke my back! You don't have to throw me that far!" The ghost complained and hold his back, "Damn.."

Jungkook took a deep breath, "You better leave me alone!" he yelled then start his car again. The ghost bowed to him, "Sorry... Have a good day sir.." then disappear like an air. He looked around again then continue driving.

---

"She's been comatose for months... It's close to one year and she haven't wake up what are you still expecting?!" The mother yelled. The man grabbed her both shoulders and look at her deeply into the eyes forcing her to believe him, "Have a faith.. She will wake up..."

She walked to the bed and caress her daughter's face, "Tzu.... Mommy is always right here okay? I want you to wake up soon already..." a tears drop from her eyes then continuously to flow. The father tapped her shoulder and kiss her head, "Let's go home... The nurse will take care of her.."

Tzuyu quickly sit up as soon as the door closed after they left. She wiped her eyes, "Damn... They made me tear up..." She sobs. Then she stepped out of the bed and look at her body, "Why the hell am I sleeping anyways? Can I wake up myself? TZUYU WAKE THE FUCK UP!" she kicked her own body.

The body shaked, and there's a beeping sound coming from the Monitor. She quickly looked at the nurse, "Did I just killed myself? Eyyy! Something's wrong with my body!"

"Mrs. Han room 104... The patients is losing pulse.. I repeat! Room 104 patient is losing pulse! Mrs. Han you need to come now!" The nurse yelled at the door. Tzuyu bit her lip and look at her mom and dad running inside again.

"Im sorry.. Mam.. Sir.. You guys have to wait outside.." She blocked them and close the curtain. Tzuyu looked at her parents crying then step out of the room looking at the ground cluelessly, "The hell is wrong with my body? So sensitive... I just kicked myself and Im already freaking out the fuck? I really need to go back inside of my body.." she pouted.