Chapter 27

Tzuyu watched him sleeped then kiss him, "I knew I shouldn't have went to that wedding.." she told herself. Then mesmerized his face sleeping. Jungkook still holding her hand.

Tzuyu's dad tapped his shoulder. She suddenly made herself disappear from the room. Jungkook rub his eyes and look at her dad, "I'll stay here one more day.."

"Two days is enough for you.. Your mom is really worried go home for now.. You think my daughter likes it when you skip breakfast and dinner? just lunch?" He said, "Look at you still wearing that tuxedo.."

Jungkook stood up and fixed his clothes then nod his head. The doctor came inside holding a file, "We found this file in Tzuyu's office.." he handed the folder. Her dad open it and read the paper then drop it. Jungkook picked it up and read it too then dropped his jaw.

He quickly turn around and hold Tzuyu's hand again. "The fact that after she woke up from coma last month.. She already has a limit.. and yesterday is her last day but she's still in coma.. I guess let's just hope for now.."

Tzuyu's mom walked to her body and touched her face, "She's my only girl...." she sob. Jungkook looked at her with a doleful face, "Maybe if you didn't seperate us she wouldn't be like this..."

She turn her head to him, "But do you even know how the situation will ruined every single one of our family?!" Then looked back to Tzuyu again and caress her face, "She's precious to me..."

"Why do you keep blaming me for what happened to Tzuyu? when you're the one who seperated her from me?" He creased her forehead.

"Because it is you! If you didn't got my daughter pregnant she wouldn't be locking herself in the room all the time hiding her pregnancy..." She wiped her face. Jungkook glance at Tzuyu's body and still grasping her hand tightly then caress her stomach.

"Jungkook... Go home... Your mom is waiting.." Her dad said. Jungkook stepped out of the room and walk to a hallway then enter to Tzuyu's office. He organize her stuff around the room, the paintings, her name tag, her table, her computer, everything. Then he felt a cold air against his skin.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He creased his forehead. Tzuyu sobs, "I told you so many times.. The day of your wedding is the day I'll be gone..."

"Tzuyu why are you hurting me so much? I accept every pain I receive from you... You yelled at me, argue with me, and slap me all you want... But why? Why am I always the blame here? Why do I get always scolded and at fault? I followed what you wanted.. Marry Yani.. But now I didn't... Don't you know how I feel inside Tzu? Do you? Do you know how depressed I am everytime were seperated? Since we've never seen each other? All I wanted is to see you... Yet you want me to make someone happy?"

She cried, "I'm sorry.."

"And you want me to make Yani happy like how I make you happy? Tzuyu who's gonna make me happy huh? Who?! Yani can't make me happy like how you do to me... Everytime I see you I'm already happy inside..." He caress her face, "Why are you doing this to me?"

"I'm sorry..." She repeated, "The only thing I can say right now is sorry.." She sobs. He kissed her passionately, deeper, and with love. Tzuyu was pressed on the wall as she cry. Then Jungkook close his eyes for a second then open it again, but she disappear. He looked around and called her name many times.

A tears finally fell from his eyes, dripping like rain. Then he drop kneeling to the ground sobbing, "I'm sorry.. I should've---" he couldn't continue his words.

Yoongi opened the door and enter inside then close it, "I called you many times but you wouldn't answer? why coming now when it's late? The doctor is still hoping.. We are still hoping Jungkook.." he tapped his back, "She's going to be fine.."