Chapter 17

Tzuyu looked at the date, she felt the nervousness from her heart. Then take a deep breath, "Aghhh.. Why is it so hard to make him cry?"

She typed onto her phone.

Tzuyu: This is one of Tzuyu's co-worker..

Jungkook: And?

Tzuyu: She got into an accident and she's chasing life.. aren't you gonna cry for her?

Jungkook: She's not dead yet, I hope she catch her life though... tell her to run fast..

Tzuyu: Bitch...

He sent her a happy face emoji then she never replied. Jungkook laughed his ass off as he sits on his swivel chair and look at his phone but she never respond. He creased his forehead then groan and pinch his nose bridge.

Yani entered to his office with a food, "Here... I made it.." she smiled. His smile disappears then take the box she's handing him. "Thank you.." then set it to the side. Yani cleared her throat, "I'll just wait in the house.."

"I'm not gonna be in the house today..."

"Where are you going..." she asked. He looked at her with a serious face, "Why? Is it bad to not go home? I never wanted to be in that house in the first place.."

"Will you stop acting nice to me when your mom is here? Cause it's making me awkward you know that? How am I going to be nice to you when you're not even giving me a chance?"

He creased his forehead, "Maybe if you stop threatning Chaeyoung for some shit I would be nice to you..."

Her eyes wided, "What?! who told you that?"

"You think she won't tell me? About the bar? You think we have a thing? And you even have guts to say stuff about her past?"

"I'll apologize to her then... I'm sorry to you and I'm sorry to her.." She opened her bag and take out her phone then press on the button. She smiled, "Hi Chaeyoung! About the Bar, last week... What I said about you I'm sorry..."

She nod her head, "Okay... Thank you and I'm sorry again.."

Jungkook flipped the paper and read an information then look at her, "Okay? so? Now leave..." he commanded. Yani glared at him and turn around then walk to the door. Jungkook looked at his phone again but there's no message.

J: Where are you?
T: On your funeral...
J: Seriously where?
T: Mcdonalds..
J: Tzuyu...
T: What?
J: Where are you?
T: At my apartment..
J: Okay... And?
T: ????
J: Are you with someone?
T: Yeah...
J: Who?
T: I'm with someone who can make me happy...

Jungkook took a deep breath and stand up from his seat then take his car key heading to the door. "I'm leaving for today okay? I'll finish everything tomorrow.." he told the lady. Yoongi looked at him then creased his forehead, "You're going somewhere again?"

Jungkook looked at him up and down then ignore what he asked. He stepped out of the station and enter to his car.

---

Tzuyu heard a knock on her door, "Who is it? Chaeyoung?" she put the puppy down. Then head to the door, Jungkook quickly enter inside and looked around, "Who are you with?"

"Damn... You came here to ask that? Boii!" She laughed then close the door, "You're stupid.." kicking his leg. Jungkook gave her a serious look, "Hwo are you with?"

"No one..."

He looked at her then rolled his eyes heading to the bathroom then to the closets, No one was in the house except her. "Then why did you say you're with someone who can make you happy?"