Chapter 23

Tzuyu moved him away from blocking her path. "Tzu..." He stretched his arm. But all he receive is a hard slap from her, "Is this why you wanted to bring me to some place?!"

"No.. I swear.." he shooked his head, "Tzuyu I can explain everything if you would just listen to me.." He begged, "Come on.."

"So.. What you wanted is to end everything right? Fine.. Let's just forget about everything.. I hope you have a happy life..." She passed by him. Jungkook grabbed her arm, "Tzuyu... I swear.. Listen to me.."

"I LISTENED TO YOU ENOUGH... The matter fact that you're trying to force yourself when you're the one who wants to end this.." She glared at him. He shooked his head again, "I don't I really don't.."

"Wow.. Joker? Seriously? Yani just told me about it... And you still keep on denying?"

"Cause I'm trying to explain everything but your brain is poisoned by what she just said even though half of it is a Lie!"

She took a deep breath then looked at him, "Get out.."

"I won't..."

He pressed his lips unto her and kiss her deeply that she had to hold the edge of her desk. The pens fell on the floor as he sits her. Jungkook seperates his lips and gasp for air, "Your mom knows about us.. Since from the Jeju... I wasn't gonna end everything but she gave me a contract and tell me to leave you alone.."

Tzuyu looked at him then moved away, "Let's end then.." She grabbed her bag, "Don't ever see me again... I'm banning you from this Hospital.. And blocking you from my phone.. Don't even dare show your face to me. She get off of her table and walked to the door.

He hugged her, "Don't... I wanna stay with you.."

"THEN WHY THE HELL AREN'T YOU DOING ANYTHING?!" She yelled, "I mean... It's right! You and I can't be together Jungkook.. You're getting married in few days... And I'm here stuck as a what?"

"Tzu... Please... Come on.."

"Jungkook... There not even a single bit of chance to make you cry if you want me to stay... But nope the day you will be married is the day I will be gone again... And for sure I'll never get back.."

He pressed her to the wall and kiss her multiple times but she avoided each kiss. Jungkook give her pleasing look, "Tzu... For god's sake... Don't avoide me now.. If you you're going to avoid.. You should've done it at the first place..."

Her tears comes down, "Just leave me alone! Jungkook... If you have no choice to marry Yani.. Then I don't have a choice to avoid you now.."

"Then I don't have a choice but to Chase you... Until you're tired..."

"HOW FUCKEN HARD IS IT TO UNDERSTAND THAT YOU--" she pushed him, "SHOULD FREAKIN LET ME GO INSTEAD??!!!"

He stared at her from her yelling then nod his head, "Okay.. Fine you want me to marry her? Then I will! don't even cry right now cause this is your choice right?!"

She continue to cry after Jungkook left the room. Then he came back, "I can't..." he stared at her as she cries then hugged her again kissing her forehead, "I can't let go of you Tzu..."

She pressed her face to his chest and hugged him as she sobs. Jungkook raised her head and wiped her tears then kiss her again, "I love you... I can't leave you Tzu... Understand?"

Her eyes triggered him then cried even more. His face formed a doleful expression, "Stop crying.."

"What if I told you I can't stay here any longer than 9 days? What if I tell you after you are married I won't be here anymore?" She asked. He creased his forehead, "What?"