Chapter 11

Tzuyu looked at the rain then sneeze, "Shit... I hate this.." wiping her nose. Jungkook stepped out and run inside the building. Leaving her after throwing the key to her. She creased her forehead, "Is he fuckin telling me to sleep here in the car?!" then sneeze again.

She opened the door and run to the building with her bag then pressed the button of her car key. "Why the hell would you---"

"Aren't you driving back to Seoul?" He asked. Tzuyu creased her forehead, "I can't drive in rainy days due to my freaking sneeze... you want me to die again?"

He took the hotel card from the lady then walk to the elevator. Tzuyu followed him as she wipes her nose, "You dragged me here you gotta take responsible.."

"Surgeon are more richer than a detective... You can even probably buy your own house here right now?.. Or maybe buy this building.." He rolled his eyes. Tzuyu still following him but then stop, "Will you get your own hotel?"

"Why would I? I don't wanna waste my money.." She looked at the door. "You don't wanna waste your money that's why you steal cookies at the cafe..." he smirked then enter inside. Tzuyu walked in, "Well that's different... I wasn't a human in that time... What else do I have to do? Fakedly pay?"

Jungkook creased his forehead, "Will you leave the room?! Get your own room!"

"Why? you feel awkward with a girl.."

"Damn I thought you were a guy..." He shrugged then put his jacket on the chair. Tzuyu looked at his mascular arm then turn her face away, "Wow... With this face of mine never thought someone would think of me as a guy.." she rolled her eyes.

"Yah.. I onl---"

"There's two bed... So shut up..." Tzuyu crawled to the bed and wipe her nose then sneeze again. Jungkook watch her lay down confidently then leave the room. "Cancel the room #106 upstair..."

"Why? But okay I will..." She nod as she pressed to the computer. Jungkook took a deep breath then look at the stairs, "Someone else is in that room so give me another room..."

The girl nod her head as she take out a card, "Here... and by the way.. There's no one in the room I never gave the room 106 to anyone yet.."

"Then kick the person out of there..." he point to the elevator. The girl creased her forehead, "I thought that was your girlfriend.." she step out of the counter and head the elevator. Jungkook walked to the other direction holding a new card then he smirked.

Tzuyu played on her phone while on the bed. The door open and a employee entered. She sitted and look at the lady, "Something wrong?"

"I believe this is not your room?" She asked. Tzuyu gulped for a minute, "I'm wit--" she got cut.

"He told me you're not with him? I need you to leave maam.." she step aside waiting for Tzuyu to leave the room. "Please leave... I don't wanna get in trouble for letting a person stay without paying..."

Tzuyu crossed her arm and glared
at the door, "Fine! Have VIP ready for me!" she stood up and stepped out. Walking to the elevator as the girl close the door, Tzuyu opened her bag and sigh, "Bull.." then roll her eyes.

"Ma'am you left your sunglasses.."

Tzuyu stop walking and turn around walking back to her, "You wanna have it?" she asked. The girl creased her forehead and look at the sunglasses, "Are you sure? It's expensive.."

"Nah.. You can have it.. I don't need it... I have more Bvlgari parentesi diamond sunglasses in the apartment.." She shrugged, "So it's fine.. You can have it.."