Chapter 9

Tzuyu stood in the front of the meeting and do a presentation. Her hands were crossed while talking and walking back and fort, "Understand?" she asked. They all nod their head with an agreement. She then grabbed a file from the table and read them then nod her head, "Okay... If you guys don't know anything just ask me... Thank you.." Then leave the room.

She wiped her face with a tissue then take a deep breath. "Need more tissue?" A guy asked. He's in his 20s also, 5'9, brown hair, and good looking. Tzuyu looked at him up and down then passed by him. "You don't need to ignore me.. Im just offering.." he told her then smirked.

Tzuyu turn around to face him, "I don't tissue..." she respond then continue to walk again. He shrugged, "Okay then.. You don't gotta be rude too.."

"Im not being rude... I'm just being real..." She rolled her eyes. "Well still... Your realityness is rude.." he shrugged again and put the tissue to the trash can. Tzuyu glared at him, "What's your problem with me?"

"I do not know you to have a problem with you okay... I'm just trying to be nice.." He smiled then take a deep breath. Tzuyu smirked, "That's good then now leave me alone.."

He nod then open the door. Tzuyu peeked inside and saw him holding the old woman's hand. She shrugged then start walking again holding her bag. "Ms. Chou... You have a patient... Needs to be operated.." The girl came up to her.

"What about the other surgeon?" She creased her forehead. The nurse shooked her head, "There's no more enough surgeon due to the patients... A lot of people are having surgery this year.."

"Can the patient still wait? Or she or he can't make it? Is it a serious surgery needs to be done?"

The nurse shook her head, "No... She wants her cysts to be gone..." then open a files. Tzuyu nod her head, "Have a schedule ready tomorrow.. Cause I really can't today.. or wait till another surgeon to be finished..."

She nod her head and close the folder then walk back to the counter. Tzuyu stopped her, "Wait! who's that patient?"

"It's an old woman... Room #132 Young Hyu jin...." The nurse respond. She nod her head then look for the room, and found out it was the same room the guy went in. Tzuyu entered inside and look at the patient laying down on the bed. "Mrs. Hyu Jin?"

"What are you doing here?" He asked. She just ignored him, "You're the one who has a cysts right? and wants it to be taken out?"

"Yes.."

He looked at Tzuyu then to his grandma then to her again, "Are you a nurse or what?"

She turn around, "Im a surgeon.."

"Ohhh... Then you can help my grandma then... I'll pay a big money.. Her cysts is growing bigger.. An---"

He stopped her, "How does cysts works anyways? what does it causes? I mean I never thought it would be getting bigger like that so I told my grandma to not get it treated it might get worse so----"

"They vary in size from microscopic to large structures that can displace internal organs... If you still stop her from getting this thing remove.. It'll probably grow in her brain or other organs.. she has Ganglion Cysts and it has an unknown causes.. Now will you please let me continue?" she raised her eyebrow.

He cleared his throat, "Okay.. Go ahead sorry... And you didn't even say sorry for blocking my words..."

"Tomorrow I'll have your cysts taken out..." Then she bowed and turn around walking to the door. He look at his grandma, "No wonder she's rude... She's a surgeon.."