Chapter 28

2 Years later,

Yoongi pointed a gun to the guy and hold Chaeyoung tightly. She wiped her eyes then look at Yoongi, "Just... Becareful.." holding his hand tightly. The guy pull the trigger and glared at them, "I was happy hiding and you guys caught me? You ruined my life!"

"You're Wanted for hit and run and kidnapping with a guy..." he said. The guy laughed, "I'm just following what that guy want me to do.. I'm a victim here too.. I'm his son.. I'm that old rotten man son.." he sniffed.

Yoongi walked towards him slowly then grabbed his hand and lock him from the back, "Then follow your dad's path too.." he said then put him inside the car. Chaeyoung touch her stomach, "Ahh shet.. Wait.. I'm fine I'm fine.."

"You are fine.. You're not pregnant... we barely have Suga in the house.." he smirked then look at the driver of Chaeyoung, "Drive safely.." Then kiss his wife.

Chaeyoung hit his chest and roll her eyes to the car, "Whatever.." She smirked then enter to the car. The driver looked at her, "You're fine?"

"Yes..."

"Okay.. Just tell me if you're not and I'll bring you to the hospital.. That's what sir told me.." He bowed then start the engine.

---

Joongi looked at his paper then looked straight to the board as he put the his paper to the table facing backwards. "Well... YOLO.." he laughed with his friends then high five them.

"Joongi you know you can't graduate if you fail this test right?"

He looked at the teacher then to jui shaking head. "That's why I perfect it.." He laughed. She looked at him then look at her paper. The teacher checked his work then nod her head, "You didn't cheat did you?"

"Want me to retake it without anything in room?" He asked. She shooked her head, "No... Good job.. I hope you continue being like this and not fail every single test---" The door opened.

"Where's Kookie?!!" His mom yelled, Joongi slowly crawled to floor and walked to the other room hiding. "He was just sitting down here.." The teacher scratched her head, "I---guys where did joongi go?"

They all shrugged except to the one guy, "He's at the back of the room hiding..." He snitched.

"Damn that snitch ass guy..." He mumbled and clenched his fist. Then suddenly he was pulled out by the ear, "Ahhh-aghh... Mom wait wait I perfect my test.."

"Who the hell perfect a 3 out of 30 in english huh?!!!!" She hit his head. Joongi ducked, "Okay.. I swear this time I perfect it.." He fixed his hair. The teacher handed her the paper and she examined it.

"Your brother is sending you to state.." She said. "Why?!!" he looked at everyone, "Mom why?" whining at her. She didn't listen to him but dragged him out of the room, "You were fine when you're elementary then you hit Middle school your grades drop!"

"Ehh?" He scratched his head, "Mom chill... Chill.."

---

Tzuyu close the folders then typed to her computer. Jungkook opened the door and close it, "Mrs. RIGHT!" he suddenly yelled. She jumped and glared at him, "What the fuck?! I'm working and you're freaking jumpscaring me.."

He put the lunch box on her desk then sit on the swivel chair. Tzuyu leaned on her back and look at him, "What do you want?"

"Nothing just bringing this food to you.." He smiled. She clasped her hand to the lunch box and open it. Jungkook bit his lips as he look at her face with seductiveness. His hand gradually tapping the armrest of the chair as if he's planning something while biting his lips.