Chapter 6

"I swear I didn't like the action you did there Tzuyu.. That is not good... You're embarrassing me... You're lucky that your dad wasn't there... that is ridiculous.." She pointed to her. Chaeyoung tapped Tzuyu's shoulder then look at her, "You should atleast control yourself.."

"Ohh damn.. You never knew how much I've been dealing with that bitc---Ahh!" Her mom slap her mouth again. "Stop cussing!" she commanded. Tzuyu zipped her mouth and take a deep breath, "Ohh shit my he--"

"CONTROL YOUR MOUTH!!" Her mom yelled and they both jumped from the bed. Tzuyu gulped and nod her head, "Yess ma'am.." she respond. Chaeyoung gulped and look at Tzuyu, "Chill thats why.. Why are you two fighting anyways?"

"Yeah.. Why are you two fighting for no reason?" Her mom asked. Tzuyu shrugged, "Becausw he's a jerk, ignorant, selfish, arrogant bastar--" her mom slapped her mouth again, "AGHH MOM!"

"Calling him like that won't help... if you're going to act like that towards him might as well we won't let you do your job since you're too disrespectful to a person.." pointing a finger to her face. She rolled her eyes and dropped down to her bed covering her face with a pillow.

Chaeyoung sigh then looked at tzuyu's mom, "I'll handle her..." sitting to her bed as she tapped her stomach, "Get up.." she commanded. Tzuyu shooked her head, "My head hurts.."

"Sorry honey.." Her mom kissed her forehead then leave.

***

"One drop... Two drop... Then shit it's raining again!" Tzuyu groan. She opened her umbrella and walked to her car, "Sorry I had you waiting for so long... Do you really want to give up your guys houses? I mean it's precious to you.." looking at Chaeyoung.

"Yeah... I mean why would I stay in the house where I can't even breath because I remember all the problems inside of that house? It still hunts me everytime I come there.." She responed while looking at the side mirror. Tzuyu pouted, "Okay... Let's go ahead and go to the mall then.."

"Why mall?"

"Well duh? I'm so close to go back to my job.. Like 5 more days and I'll be doing surgery again... and it's sucks cause I will not have a time to stay at home.. or even visit mall.."

"Ahhhh.... Well then you can always call for break..." She said. Tzuyu laughed, "No.. I can't... Im a surgeon.. I need to do my job.." starting the car engine and drove off. Chaeyoung sniff and take a deep breath before glancing to her, "What are you talking about last time? About the office of Jungkook that guy? You said you went there and eat the food that his fiance gave when he's rejecting it?"

"I-I was exaggerating I said.." Then she gulped and focus on the road, "Plus.. Why would I go to his office while in comatose?" giggling herself out, "That's crazy and amazing at the same time if it happened.."

Chaeyoung smiled at her, "You always likes to prank don't you?" she said. Tzuyu nod, "Yap! And Im telling you right now... Your mom is behind you.." she said and glance at the rear mirror looking at the passenger seat. "Okay.. That prank didn't even shocked me.." She responed.

Tzuyu smirked, "Right.. Because I wasn't lying at the whole time anyways.." She said. Chaeyoung laughed, "Anyways.. You passed the mall.."

She pressed the break so hard, "WHAT?!" then looked at her currently laughing. "I GOT YOU!!" Chaeyoung clapped her hand as she look at the road, "Pranker got pranked!"

"Don't do that! I almost throw both of us out of the car.. I was pressing the break so hard!" Tzuyu yelled and hit her arm. She shooked herhead, "Okay.. sorry sorry go ahead..continue driving.." then sigh.