Chapter 15(SPG Mature content)

SPG PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! Not for under 13 of age. I'll accept the comment I will get but as I said, read it at your own risk. (Not that mature... Just a little bit)😂✌🏻️ Whatever it's still SPG..

"Tzuyu get me their gift.." her mom told her then look at tzuyu. "You don't look happy.." giving her a blank face, "Why?"

"I wanna go back to Seoul.."

"Why?" she asked again. Tzuyu creased her forehead, "Because my job... what else?"

Her mom opened the door, "Just come to the place where were going to held the party at.. You know where it is... Plus did you meet the guy?"

"Yes I did.. I know him.. " She smiled. Then touched her head as soon as her mom left. "You have 22 days left to complete your mission Tzuyu... If you're not going to do it then might as well I can take you right now.." The lady told her. Tzuyu gulped for a moment and look at her, "I'm trying okay?"

"You're not trying.. What's trying when all you do is to mess around? I gave you a necklace to get your mission right now all those days I gave you.. You're wasting it.."

"WELL HOW AM I GOING TO KNOW WHO TO ASK TO CRY FOR ME?!! Who's that person? there's million of people in this world!"

"The one who loves you" She told her then disappear. She creased her forehead and groan, "What the hell is that even mean?!" There was a knock on her door.

"Who is it?!"

Tzuyu walked towards the door and open it, Jungkook entered inside of her room without permission and close the door. "What are you doing?"

He smiled, "Right.. What the hell am I doing? I'm trippin.." laughing to the side. Tzuyu looked at him weirdly, "Aren't you supposed to be in the party?"

He nod his head then sit on the couch watching the view of the ocean. "Didn't know your room looks like this.. No wonder Joongi likes it here.."

"Actually we play around sometimes here... Since you gave him a boring life as a brother..." She smirked. Jungkook took a deep breath, "The party will start in an hour.. I wanna give something before I get truly engaged... Since you don't like hiding stuff.."

Tzuyu looked at him then gulped, "Like what?" holding her phone. Jungkook stood up and walked up to her, "I love you.."

Her surrounding went silent, she was lost in the moment. Her heart won't stop beating, she looked at him and smile, "Well thank you.."

Jungkook dig into his pockets and take out something. It was a necklace, and it was shining and very expensive. Tzuyu looked arround awkwardly and gulped again, "Why are you giving me this?"

He scratched his head, "And there's a corgi I bought in your door right now.."

"You serious?" she stepped backward and opened the door. There was a small dog cage on the side. Tzuyu looked at him and take the cage then close the door again. "You really did?!"

He shrugged his shoulder then walked towards her. His hands wrapped around her waist and smile, "You like it?"

She didn't say anything, he leaned his face closer to her, "Hmm? do you? or not?" he smirked. Tzuyu smiled at him and take a deep breath, "Yeah I do.. And thanks.."

He moved her hair put the necklase around her neck. Successfully locked it up, Jungkook tucked her hair behind her ear ans smile, "Well if yo---" His sentence wasn't done but Tzuyu quickly stole his lips and kiss him softly. Jungkook's eyes wided and control his hands to touch her but failed. His hands quickly went to her waist and carry her. He was pushed unto the wall then walked to the bed.