chapter 26

Chaeyoung gritted her teeth and look at Tzuyu, "I'm the who's hurting seeing you like this Tzu.. You have to tell them.. already.." She hold her arm. Tzuyu layed down on the bed and touched her stomach, "I'm fine.."

"Fine... always fine! You cry of pain and your fine.." She brushed her hair with her fingers. Tzuyu look at her, "I said I'm fine.. I'm a surgeon Chaeyoung I know about health.."

"No.. The fact that I'm worried.. I know you know how to take care of your health.. But Tzuyu I'm worried about the baby.. Your last day is after tomorrow.." She sobs, "Tzu.. why are you carrying a baby and no one know else about it except me and yoongi... And you're dying in 2 days?.. Are you even thinking about the baby?!"

Tzuyu stayed quiet and looked away, then touched her stomach. Caressing it with love. Her tears fell to her cheeks as she look at Chaeyoung. "I guess karma is really coming to me.." she wiped her face.

Chaeyoung tapped her leg and hug
her, "Let's hope for miracle Tzu... There's always a hope.."

"No there's no hope.. It's right that this baby and I should be gone.. We don't belong to this world.. I'm supposed to be not in this world anymore.." She cried, "I wasn't.. I was given a chance.. But I can't do it.. I failed it.."

She looked at the time, "Drink your medicine.. It's 12 in the afternoon.. I'll bring you a water.." then head out of her room. Then head back upstairs holding a glass of water. Suddenly there was a loud thud, from Tzuyu's room. Chaeyoung rushedly run inside and found Tzuyu laying on the floor.

She quickly dialed an ambulance. "Tzuyu... Yahh... Stop playing around.. This is not good.." she said. There's no movement nor gesture Tzuyu had made. Chaeyoung slightly slap her cheeks to wake her up, "Tzu!"

---

Tzuyu opened her eyes and sit up, she felt stronger as if she's not pregnant. Her face lighted up as she look at Chaeyoung cried as yoongi hugged her. She turn her head to the side and found her mom crying while his dad pinching his nose.

"Who's the guy? WHO'S THE FUCKING GUY CHAEYOUNG TELL ME!!" He yelled then punched the wall. Tzuyu stood up and look at her body, "No... Not yet! I still have two days!!"

"Your 10 days starts today.." the lady told her. Tzuyu kneeled down in front of her body and cry, "I-I have a baby inside of me.. Why can't you just let me live?"

"What you said about in your room, You supposed not be in the world already right? so is the baby... Why are you regretting now?"

"Just let the baby live... Please.. I don't want him to die with me.."

The lady walked to the door and disappears. Her tears flows down as if it's a river, then she look at Chaeyoung wiping her eyes. "She's back in Coma Yoongi.. I can't see her like this again.. She's-- She's pregnant!"

"THAT IS WHY YOU SHOULD TELL ME WHO IS THE GUY!"

They all stayed quiet while looking at Tzuyu's dad then examined his movement. He's really angry as hell. Chaeyoung looked away and look at Tzuyu's mom. She was also quiet and sobbing. Yoongi sniffed and turn his head to the door, "Jungkook.."

Tzuyu's mom and Chaeyoung looked at him, "Yoongi!"

"Well he needs to fuckin know! It's been a week since your friend was suffering from pregnancy and you dont want to say it.. Because Tzuyu tells you not to..." He brushed his hair. Her dad nod his head while clenching his jaw, "He ruined my daughter's life? I'll make sure non of his family will be happy too.."