Chapter 13

"TZUYU YOU HAVE TO COME HERE.. You said you'll come yesterday but you're not here yet!" Her mom yelled on the phone. She moved the phone away from her ear, "Chillll..."

Tzuyu took a deep breath, "Fine I'm coming today.." she rolled her eyes. She pulled the luggage under her bed then pack her stuff. "Geeezzz... Why do I have to come? it's not like I'm the one who's fucken engaged.." she kicked the bed then suddenly her eyes widened and remember what jungkook did a week ago.

She shooked her head, "Should I fucken go?! Or not?! fuck it.. go with the flow Tzuyu.. Like nothing happened.."

---

Tzuyu dragged her luggage after a long flight then look for her mom. Her eyes triggered to someone she already know by the way he stands. She pretended she didn't see him then walked to the other side but he still cuaght her. He grabbed her luggage and she stopped, "Why the fuck are you here? you're my mom now?"

"About last week..." He said. Tzuyu gulped then rolled her eyes, "Ohhh.. What happened?" she faked laugh. Her face formed no emotion, "Where's my mom?"

"I'm here why are you looking for your mom?"

"Why the fuck are you here that's the question? If you wanna seek fight with me again.. Then shit I'm too tired for that.." she rolled her eyes then pass by him. Jungkook grabbed her hand, "I said about last week! What I did... I didn't mean to do that.."

"Fuck you.... You pervert ass bitch.."

He glared at her, "Does liking you that bad for you?!"

She stopped walking then stayed quiet for moment. Then she slowly turn around to face him, "You what? Like me? Boiii... you are fuck up as hell.. You're engaged... Why don't you like Yani huh? I mean.. She's a "Nice" person..." She quoted.

He shrugged still holding her luggage. Tzuyu shrugged her shoulder too, "Well too bad.. You can't like me.." she smirked, "Actually you shouldn't like me.."

Jungkook passed by her dragging her luggage then called a taxi, and talked to the driver. Tzuyu creased her forehead, "What the fuck is he doing now?"

He looked at her then rolled his eyes as he walked to the passenger seat and put her luggage inside then close the door and walked to the other directions. "Yah! What the hell you--- Where is he taking my luggage?!! Bitch I have a lot of stuff over there!"

He gave no reaction to her nor turn around to face and respond to her. She kicked the air then sigh as she follow him. Jungkook unlocked the car then enter inside. Tzuyu opened the passenger door but he stopped her, "Sit in the front Im not a fuckin driver.."

"Bitch.. What do you call that right now? Car holder only?" She rolled her eyes and point to his seat and steering wheel. He looked at her with a cold eyes then start the car. She still seated to the passenger seat.

Her face was poker, then sigh watching the outside and people walking around. He looked at her through the rear mirror then tilt his head. She looked at her phone then smile, Jungkook creased his forehead, "Who's that.."

"Nonia.."

"Nonia?"

"Nonia business..." She rolled her eyes then turn off her phone. Jungkook stared at her on the rear mirror. She point at the road, "I don't wanna die Twice.. I know I'm gorgeous and all that.. But fuckin.. Focus on the road because were going to die.."

He turn his head to the road then turn on the music. Tzuyu glance on her phone again and smile. Jungkook stopped the car to the side, "That phone needs to be turn off..." He commanded. She just looked at him like he's talking to someone else, "You're talking me?"