Chapter 2

Tzuyu stretched her arms and look at the bright light sun from the window then to her mother and kiss her head, "Morning mom!" she yawned. The nurse walked in and checked the monitor then right something on the paper.

She stepped outside and went back to Chaeyoung's house. Her eyes lurked around the furniture and organize it, "Im pretty sure she'll leave something..." walking into her room and open her cabinet. "Chae Chae Chae.... Where did you put it.."

"What put it?" A guy's voice, She jumped from the voice and close the cabinet before turning around and face the person. "Ahh.. Yeah.. as I was saying I can help you find Chaeyoung.. The victim... You know?" giving him an awkward smile.

"Leave.."

"Why would I leave my bestfriend's house? I wanna help too you know?" She raised her eyebrows then open the cabinet again, "She always hides letters when she feels something isn't going right.."

"You're a ghost... You're not worth of helping so leave.." He told her. Tzuyu dropped her jaw and looked at him, "Excuse me? If I tell you who's the suspects would you believe me? Cause you should know that he's the reason why I am in this position... Co.Ma.To.Se.."

He blinked his eyes, "Do I give a shit?" looking at her with straight face. She threw the pillow at him then pout again, "Can you atleast just help me back to life? I really will help you find chaeyoung! promise!"

Jungkook crossed his arm and look t the stuff then to her, "Bring me to the victim and suspect first then I'll help you.." He suggested. Tzuyu nod and look to the stuff again, "Just wait.. I'll find i--Here!" she took out an envelope from underneath of the drawer. He looked at the envelope and then open it.

"So.. Are you going---"

"Not until you show me where they are..." He said, not letting her finish her words. Tzuyu sigh, "I don't trust you.. Pinky promise first.." she showed her pinky finger. He just looked at it then walked away, "Just lead me the way.. I don't need promises.."

"Okay then.." she shrugged, "But you have to help me get back to my life.. Or else if you break that I'll hunt you everywhere.." pointing at him. He searched to the walls and found a written sentence behind the poster on the wall then ripped all of it. "YAH! Don't you know how precious BIGBANG IS TO HER?!!!! You fucker just ripped it!? she'll kill you when she founds out!"

He didn't bother listening to her and continue reading the sentences on the wall, "She's being abuse?"

Tzuyu stayed quiet and looked at the wall, pointing her tiptoe on the ground, "Well.. I told you Im going to help you find her.. Go ahead then read that... That's why I put that poster up right there!"

"If you wanted to help then why the hell did you put this poster up here?! You're defending the suspect right now you know that?" He told her. She rolled her eyes, "You have no Idea so shut up.."

"Lead me to where she is.." he commanded again. Tzuyu scratched her head, "I was ready earlier but you freakin ripped the poster so.. That cost 1 minute.. Let me rest for a minute.."

He creased his forehead and tilt his head while looking at her walking to the couch and sit. She blow her nails and look at her face with the mirror, "You know being a ghost is really great but sad at the same time... You get to do whatever you want.. But you won't be able to have conversation with whomever you want.." shrugging her shoulder.

Jungkook looked at the ceiling then took a deep breathe, "Aghhh! Just lead me the fuckin way already!" he yelled. Tzuyu looked at him, "Can't you see 30 seconds left? So shhh!"