chapter 7

Tzuyu threw her bag to her bed then take deep breath, "I really hate that guy.. He's no help at all! He can't stay chill but instead he keeps throwing shades and shits!" she run her fingers through her hair. Chaeyoung sat on her couch then look at her phone, "Maybe he's just really no fun... He seems like the cold guy who just want to always work.."

"Yeah right? I really want to kill his attitude his lack of taught.." She sigh, "He needs milk.." then laugh, "I should buy that guy a milk right Chae? You know the best brand? A cow milk..."

Chaeyoung shooked her head while smiling, "You two hate each other so much why is that?" raising her eyebrow, "I mean like what your mom told us.. You two seperated when you guys were a kid... But now you two act like cat and dog living together in the same house?"

"Ohh Chae you have no idea what story I have when I was comatose.." shaking her head. Chaeyoung shrugged, "Mind telling me a story?" she asked. Tzuyu sitted next to her, "Sure..." then take a deep breath as she look at her in the eyes. She put her both hands between her leg then sigh, "Okay.."

"What happened?" Chaeyoung grab the water and drink, "You were awake at the whole time?"

"No... It's that... Uhh.. When you die.... Either you lurk around as a spirit or lurk go up there.." She pointed to ceiling. Chaeyoung creased her forehead, "What are you talking about? Just get to the point.. You were awake aren't you?"

"No! Of course not... While I was comatose my soul lurks around trying to find a solution to get myself back to my body.... You understand me?"

"Uhuh.." she nod her head, "Then?" raising her eyebrow. Tzuyu gulped, "So I was lurking around for months... And that's how I also helped you from your step-dad.."

"But it was Jungkook the guy... Who helped me?" Looking at her weirdly. Tzuyu groan, "Okay look... It's not because of him but because of me... I know what he did to you inside.. When he wants you to stand up... He grabbed your arm and yell at you? and he said, 'Who hit me?!' he asked right?"

Chaeyoung was dumbfounded, "How-what? Tzuyu when you're comatose, you freaking sleep not like--"

"Yap.. I know that and I can see ghost too.." She added, chaeyoung slowly backed away leaning to the wall, "You do?"

"Yap..."

"Forget it.. Don't even tell me a story anymore... You're getting creepy.." She stood up and grab her bag, "Im going to my room.."

"Wai-wait.. I haven't told you the rest yet...? Let's continue... Sit down there's more things you need to know about my existance right now.."

Chaeyoung gritted her teeth and close the door then look at her, "Okay so.. What do you want me to uhh sit down too or wha--"

"OF COURSE! I'll tell you everything.."

"Okay...." She sat next to her on the bed then stare at Tzuyu, "So what is it?"

"Uhhh... It's about uhmm... Im alive right now right?"

Chaeyoung nod, "Are you trying to say you're gonna die again cause that's how you make it sounds like.." She pointed to her heart, "You're hurt.."

Tzuyu sigh, "Fine yeah... I only have 40 days and I need to complete my mission... Finding a person who will cry in front of my body... Not friends, family, relatives, dogs, etc.. like that..." she sniffed.

"Then what is it? An alien?"

Tzuyu gave her a cringey look, "Okay.. no more jokes around... Let me continue.."