Chapter 3

Lucy's POV

I woke up to sun rays that peaked through my window. I yawned and looked at the time, crap! It was six forty pm and im gonna be late! Why didnt anybody woke me up?!!

I went to the bathroom and showered once i got out i grabbed a pair of black high waisted shorts and a white tank top and my boots, i didnt bother appealing make up because why waist your make up since its gonna melt on your face? It was summer here so why bother.

I got downstairs to see my parents and brothers eating breakfast. Thanks family for waking me up!! I got to eat two pancakes and milk, i said goodbyes to my parents and brothers and i was off.

Joshua and Melissa were waiting outside the car, "Lucy White you know how late we're gonna be?!" my friend Melissa scolded at me.

"Sorry i guess my alarm didnt ring" i said with puppy eyes. Melissa sighed and Joshua was grinning on me, i looked at him and was puzzled, "what do i have something on my face?" i asked.

"uhm..no..you look great today" he shuttered. Whats with him today?
I let that thought slid and got inside the car.

We got to collage just in time. Yes i go to collage and well all werewolves who are aged 16-20 are obligued to got to collage. Its a shitty rule. We got out of the car and went running to the door.

Just in time the bell rang and we were panting "Shit we made it" i said panting with my hands on my knees, Melissa glared at me and walked away. I sighed because i knew she was mad at me. Joshua patted my shoulders and we went to our first class which was Biology. Yay! *note sacrasm*

It was twelve and recess came and all the students when to the caferateria. My friends and I met together and sat on a table. I was talking with them when a group of girls came this way.

Oh boy here comes trouble. Chloe and her bitches came to bother us. "Well well, what do we have here, its Lucy and the muts" i snapped as she called my friends muts!

"Get out of my face Chloe!" i growled and when an alpha's daughter is pissed oh boy wish your lucks good bye. She quivered and walked way, she knew that she couldnt beat me.

One because im the alpha's daughter , two because im stronger. 'That bitch needs to be tought a lesson Lucy' my wolf  Sapphire said. Oh by the way all werewolves have their only wolfs we can shift and well its like their part of his.

'I know Saph but we cant let her get away with that' i said to calm my wolf down. "Thanks Lucy for that" Melissa said as she hugged me while Joshua was kinda mad? I wonder why?

Recess was over and we got to our classes. Time went by and we at recess again, we had two recess. Cool isnt it?. Joshua was acting weird since second period its like he always stood in a protection pose.

I was about to ask him whats wrong when  Melissa interupted me by saying "Cant wait for the party" she chirpped. I laughed at how cute she is on the other hand Joshua was uneased and it was starting to freak me out.

Collage was over and we went home. On the way home Melissa was on the phone with some friends of hers when i asked Joshua "hey Josh? whats with you lately?" he snapped and turned to face me we were on red light so yeah, "i dont know what it is but i feel like...like danger" i looked at him puzzled, danger? what danger? my wolf was unease like me.

Soon my thoughts were interupted by my brothers calling my name. "Lucy you came back!" Henry yelled while Nathan was staring at Melissa. I smirked and went to him "so Melissa huh?" i said at him only, he only blushed and said "shut up, go play along shoo shoo" i placed my hand to my heart and acted like it stung me. How could he.

We got inside and i greeted both my parents and pulled my two bestfriends. " Tonight is your brother's party!" Melissa screamed that my ears hurt. "Fuck Mel my ears are sensitive you know" i said and Joshua agreed.

"Sorry lovelies" she giggled. Well she is gone.

Minutes past and my friends went back to their homes because they will be back to change here so yeah.

It was now six fourty pm and we had like two hours to get ready. Melissa was the first one to appear in my room. We showered and we put our dresses on and we put make up. Joshua came a little minutes ago when Mel arrived.

"Come on we are running late!" Mel yelled as she put her lip gloss on her lips and she was done. I had to put my high heels and im done, i put them on and looked over Joshua, he was having trouble with his tie.

I giggled and said "let me help you with that" he looked at me like if i knew how to. "Yes i know how to because my dad showed me." He smirked and i rolled my eyes and i grabbed his tie and began to tie it.

Seconds later and i was finished with his time. "Thanks Lucy i didnt know you were this good" he winked at me and i slap his arm playfully. That guy. We all came down stairs and we were greeted by my parents and my brother Henry.

Nathan was already at his party. We all went to the van and we were off. We arrived at the party and almost all the teens were there especially Chloe. 'Ugh that bitch again' my wolf cussed. I shut her down because i really didnt want trouble, as much as i agree to my wolf sometimes she is rutless with bitches and wannabes.

We entered and i was greeted with "hellos" and nods. Some guys even stared at my body and smirked. Ew i thought to myself. Horny teens. Anyways i was looking for Nathan and i spotted him talking with Joshua. When i came in closer they both turned to face me and my brother was smirking.

"Wow Lucy you look amazing" he said as he drank beer. I grinned and said "Not bad yourself bro" i winked and soon Melissa came and pulled my arm "sorry gentlemen but can i have your guest for a sec" she said and they nodded, i was soon dragged from them.

I laughed and said "wait a sec Mel what's wrong" she looked at me with a nervous face. Oh no. "Do i look good?" she said as she fixed her hair and dress. I rolled my eyes and said "Mel you look fine...besides Nathan was staring at you all the time" i smirked and she blushed. I knew it they liked each other. Awww

She looked so beautiful tonight that any guy can have her but i know that the Mood Goddness paired her with my bro Nathan. The Moon Goddness pairs you with your soulmate.

Soon it was time for the celebration where Nathan will become our Alpha of the 'Blue Moon Pack'. We went outside and waited for Nathan to transform.

*******************************

Damn Nathan will be the alpha of that pack. Lets see what the next chapter will say

If you liked it please vote and leave a comment ill appreciate it.

See you soon my cupcakes.

Nikki♡