Chapter 13

Oliver's POV

Me and Michael went on our way to the mall, I had a bad feeling about this.

"Don't worry, their fine" said Michael as I was keeping my eyes on the road. I don't want to die just yet.

"I don't know man, my wolf Jasper is being weird since before" I said as I turned to the left of the road and we were almost at the mall.

"I'm sure their just checking dresses, you know" Michael reassured me for the fifth time. Please be okay babe.

As soon as we were getting closer, my wolf Jasper felt a sharp pain. Oh no...Our mate was hurt, I can feel it.

"Chloe's hurt!" I growled as Michael too felt that my sister was hurt. Damn it, why did I let them go out alone.

I parked the car and we saw everyone screaming and shouted, and I knew something was up.

Then it hit me, the smell of rogues inside the mall, and just then I felt myself transforming into my wolf form as I saw my mate all bruised and cutted.

Soon Jasper took over and launched inside the store. I saw my sister Casie unconscious on the floor and Michael soon entered and went by her side.

I growled as Chloe took one glance at me and dropped unconscious onto the ground.

No! Chloe! I jumped onto the rouge and crushed his throat into pieces and then I felt teeth into my back and I groaned out of pain.

Soon I grabbed the other rogue by his leg and pinned him into the ground.

"Who sent you" I said mentally. The rogue just chuckled and smirked before I choked his throat with my paws.

"If you don't want to die, then answer me, right now!" I growled deeply and then he said "Go ahead, mut-", as soon as he could finish I crushed his throat with my paws and soon he was dead. Shit...

I felt anger, frustrated, and hurt because I felt my mate and my sister alone.

Soon I slowly transformed into my human form and went to Chloe. I carried her gently and kissed her forehead.

You did well my princess...lets go home

Soon Michael and me carried our injured mates and opened the door and placed carefully our mates to the seats.

We soon drove off to our pack house.

As we got there, I called our doctor to check out Chloe and Casie's condition.

"Well, it seems they will heal in time, specially Chloe, she might take a few more months to fully heal" the pack doctor said.

"Thanks doctor" I said as he nodded and left. Chloe was asleep and I sat beside her, thinking about if only I hadn't given them permission to go out, they would still be fine.

I regretted my decision, I put my sister and mate at risk. I need to keep her safe and protect her.

Soon Michael entered and sat next to be.

He looked at Casie and grabbed her hand, he kissed her hand and with his other hand started to stroke her cheeks.

"I'm glad that they are okay" he said as he looked at me. "Yeah" I said and grabbed Chloe's hand and kissed it too.

Soon the pack doctor came and said "Good news, their both in good condition" he said as he started to analyze her.

"Doctor, you already told us that" i said puzzled as the doctor looked at the both of us.

He chuckled as said "What I mean is Casie and the baby she's carrying" as soon as he said that Michael jumped on to his feet and said "What!?, baby?!", the doctor nodded and said "Yes, she's currently 8 weeks pregnant".

"Congrats son" and left.

My sister is pregnant!!? I'm gonna be an uncle?!!!

********************************************

Woah, Oliver's gonna be an uncle and Michael a soon to be father 😱

Hope you guys like this chapter ✨

Make sure to vote, comment and follow me for more stories.

Please check out my new book called "Forever his" ❤️

Stay safe and I'll see you soon 💞💞

Yours truly,

Nikki ❤️