Chapter 17

Lucy's POV

I woke up with the smell of boil eggs and bacan, my stomach growled as I was starving, I got up and saw that Oliver was still sleeping peaceful.

I kissed him on the forehead and got ready for today, I went inside the bathroom to shower when I heard the door open. I smiled as Oliver came in yawning as I was getting naked and he was doing his buiness.

I turned the shower on, I check the water if it's warm and soon I slowly went inside. I heard Oliver washing his hands and soon I heard a clicking sound as the door nob was locked. Oh boy...

I felt the shower curtains open and I turned around to see Oliver naked and his morning wood. I see where this is going.

I smirked and said "What are you doing here" I raised my right eyebrow as in questioning his actions.

"Well you know, I'm sweating and I thought to myself self, why not take a bath together" he said in a mocking tone. This guy!

"Oh, I see, so you're not here to have sex in the bathroom right?" I teased when I felt my back touch the cold wall of the shower, Oliver pushed me against the wall and soon our mouth were connected.

The sound of our kisses and panting filled the room and I felt his hand on my sex and he put a finger inside of me. I gasped as his finger went in and out of me, I wrapped my arms around his broad shoulders.

"I.. I thought you were here to clean ourselves only" I said panting as his fingers went faster and deeper.

"Seeing you so gorgeous and sexy, I couldn't help myself" and with that he lift me up and thrusted inside of me.

I moaned as he kept thrusting me faster and deeper. "Oh, God, faster, give it to me harder" I yelled, our lips once again connected into a deeper and passionate kiss. His kisses always drives me crazy.

"Oliver.. I.. I can't anymore, I'm cumming" I said panting, slowly losing my mind into pleasure. "Not yet, gorgeous, wait for me"

With that he started gaining pace and I felt his d*ck throbbing inside of me. His close. Hurry up! I want to cum!

"I can't, I fucking can't" I said, tears falling down my cheeks from the pleasure, he kissed them and said "Let's cum together" it took a few thrusts for us to cum together.

After our little sex session in the bathroom, I had to throw Oliver out so I can once again shower peacefully.

I finished my shower and Oliver was checking his phone. He saw me and his eyes filled with lust and desire. Oh give me a break!

I ignored me as I was changing into a romper and some sneakers, I was doing my hair when my mom came inside of our room.

"Breakfast is ready" she told us and Oliver respond "We'll be right there" she smiled and closed the door.

"You look so beautiful when you do you makeup and hair" I snorted and said "No I don't, this is usually how I get myself ready, dummy" I laughed as he rolled his eyes.

Once I finished getting ready, Oliver held my hand and we went to have breakfast.

Such a relaxing and peaceful day.

****************************************

Here's another chapter completed 👍🏻

Hope you guys are having a good day.

Make sure you follow me and vote and comment what's your favorite part, I would love to know 😀

Check out my other books: Falling and Forever his ❤️

See you guys on other chapter 💕

Yours truly,

Nikki ♥️