Chapter 12

Lucy's POV

We arrived at the mall and Casie grabbed my arm and pointed to a shop that had fancy clothes.

"We need new clothes for any special event, don't you think Lu?" Casie said as we walked over to the store.

"Haha, yes your right, us girls need to look our best to any events" i said as I looked into the store. There were many types of dresses. There were short dresses, sparkly ones. Melissa would've loved these. I thought to myself as I touched the dress.

Thinking of this dress made me miss my best friends. I need to go and visit her for a while, if Oliver let's me. I sighed and turned to see that Casie was nowhere to be found.

Oh no... Don't tell me she left.... I started calling her name. "Casie!!" I looked over the store and no sign of her.

I went outside of the store to search for her and everyone was shouting, screaming and running, that's where it hit me.

My wolf Sapphire was alarmed and that's when I saw them. Rogues, said my wolf as I saw three of them surrounding the mall, fuck where is Casie.

Thats when I heard a scream, I looked behind and it was Casie fighting one of them. She was in her wolf form and soon I transformed into a wolf. I started to attack the rogues but they were strong.

I bit one of their backs and soon the other one grabbed me by the neck and slammed me onto the ground.

I whined in pain as the bit of the rogue was stronger than before. Fuck, it hurts!

Soon I had an opening and the tables were turned, I was now pinning the rogue onto the ground and I growled.

Casie soon defeated the rogue and came to help but soon one fo the rogues lashed at her. She went flying onto the wall and collapsed unconscious to the floor. No!

Soon anger flooded my eyes and I snapped the neck of the second rogues and went straight to the one who attack Casie.

Just when I was about to tackle him, I felt a sharp pain on my neck and soon I realized I was tossed to the wall. There was a fourth one.

"Did you think you could stop us?!" the third one said and chucked. "You have nothing against us" he snarled at me.

I was about to get up when the fourth rogue pinned me to the ground. "You are not going anywhere Luna" then I felt a sharp pain of my ribs. I whimpered.

Soon I transformed back into my human form, and soon the rogues too.

The fourth rogue still got me pinned down.

"These two are from the Red Moon Pack" I heard the third rogue talking to the fourth one.

"Yeah, but this one here, She's the Luna of the pack, which means she's Oliver's mate" he said as he chuckled with the third one.

"What do you want from us" i said weakly. "Well princess, you are worth millions" he whispered to my ear.

I laughed and said "What are you talking about? When my mate gets here, you're done for" i was about to finish my sentence when the fourth rogue kicked my ribs and I started to choke.

That fucking hurts. I cursed as I tried to grasp air. I looked around to see Casie still unconscious on the floor. They got us good.

"So what are you gonna do" I said weakly and graspy. They both smiled and grinned.

"Our boss wants you to be his mate, so he plans to kill Oliver and steal his throne". The third one said while the fourth one grabbed my arm and lifted me. I cry out of pain as my ribs were badly injured.

"Come one, you were so strong when we fought, but now look at you" he said as I slowly started to get dizzy. This is not good.

"You will never kill Oliver, not steal his throne, because Oliver will kill you two before you can even blink" i smirked as I saw their eyes filled with fear. Just hold on a little longer.

My wolf was hurt so I can't transform, then the third rogue punched my face so hard that I began to bleed. Fuck, my lips.

He kept punching me, until I heard a loud growl coming from the front of the mall.

All I could say was my mate's name before passing out cold.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey guys

I'm back with another chapter of "Claiming what's his".

I hope you all are doing well and safe from this virus that's going one 💙💙

Tysm for 1.6k readers! I'm so happy that you all like this story more than my other one "Falling"

I guess you all love a romantic werewolf story huh 🤭🤭

Anyways, please don't forget to vote, comment which is your favorite part and follow me ✨✨

Have a wonderful day my loves

Yours truly,

Nikki ❤️❤️