Chapter 1

Lucy's POV

Being the daughter of an alpha has its ups and downs. The up part is that you are respected and cared for. The downs are if you are the youngest of the White brothers chances are that you will be watched over or even overprotected.

My brothers Nathan and Henry are my big bros. I love them with all my life but they are way overprotective. Like seriously can a girl get her space.

Being the youngest of the White family is hard. One because if i fall or get hurt my father or brothers will do anything to ruin your life. But i still love my family.

My pack 'The Blue Moon' love me dearly and cherish me as their own. So you can say that im loved by my family and my pack. What more can i ask for?

I have two bestfriends named Joshua and Melissa. They are always there for me when i need them. As you know i consider myself not pretty but the guys always come after me and i dont know why tho, there are more pretty girls than me.

At my 19 years is the time ill find my mate yes, my soulmate, my companion, my protector. But to be honest i really dont care as long as he loves me im cool with it.

My brother Nathan is soon to be alpha of the 'Blue Moon Pack' so on Friday he is gonna be the Alpha of the Strongest Pack in the World. Well second most powerful bc the first ones are the 'Red Moon Pack' our enemies. Well he will have a party for his 24th birthday.

That's where he will find his mate our future Luna. I cant wait to meet her note the sacrasm.

As long as she is pretty cool and not uptight or bitchy , i will love her.

My friends and I are going to the mall to pick something for us. Joshua and Melissa were talking about what kind of Alpha my brother will be.

"I think he will be immature" Melissa said with a serious face, she cant stand Nathan at all. But i think she has a secret crush on him tho. Dont tell her that tho.

"Nah he will be one of the most respected alpha there is" Joshua said as he walks beside me. Joshua and Nathan are best friends so that why he is my best friend too.

"You guys we will find out tomorrow now lets go before we dont find anything" i whined as i pull them to the stores.

We went to every store but didnt find anything until we went to one of them and found some dresses and suits. We went inside and everything was so beautiful, it was so classy yet so modern.

I was looking around with Melissa until she tap me on the shoulders, i turned to her and looked at where her finger pointed "thats the one for you" she said as i saw the most beautiful dress ever.

Its was a short yet beautful dress there, it was black with white strips all the way down its had a sexy red rose around the waist area. God that dress was so beautiful but it was way to expensive "it beautiful but its expensive Mel" i said with a sad look "fuck it ill buy it for you baby girl" she said as she pick the dress to the cash register. "You cant i wont let you" i said as i tried to pull the dress from her.

"No can do you are having dress because it is made FOR you" she said while placing the dress infront of the cashier.

"No please at least lets pay half ?" she looked at me and shaked her head. "No, look at it as an early birthday present from me" she winked at me and paid the dress.

"Here you go baby" she said as she handed me the bag. I cried and hugged her "Thank you so much Melissa, im so thankful to have you as a friend" i sobbed and she just pat me on the back "anything for you princess" i loved it when she called me that. She is like a sister that i ever wanted.

Melissa soon found her dress and it was a pink short dress with a black rose around her waist. She was a simple person when it comes to clothes.

Joshua soon found his perfect suit and we all went to our pack house. We arrived and i was welcome from two bear hugs. "Our little sister is safe and sound" Nathan said as he hugged me. "Im not a baby anymore you know, let go your suffocating me".

He lets go and just smiles at me, i smiled back and Henry just patted my head as is if i was a puppy. I pouted and pushed his hand away from my head and gave him a slap on his arms.

"We were just worried baby sis thats all" Nathan said as he looked at the corner to Melissa and blushed.

Oh..what was that all about. I slid that away and eventually will mention it to him.

I was greeted by my father Aaron and my mother Emily. They were the most respected and loved "Alpha and Luna". I loved the way my father loved my mother. I soon one day will find a mate who treats me like my dad treats my mom.

Just as i hugged them i grabbed Joshua's and Melissa's hands and went inside my room.

Joshua and Melissa were welcome to my house because Joshua is my father's son friend, Beta Jeremy so his son his like a son to my father plus he is my best friend and Nathan's.

Melissa was my childhood friend. We've known each other since we were born. We know everything from each other, as in liking, sports, dates and past ex's.

"So ladies have you got your dresses ready for tomorrow?" Joshua said as he sat on my bed.

"Of course we had you idiot" Melissa said as she laid on my bed.

"Tomorrow will be perfect" i said as i sat between the two of them. We chated for a while until they went back to their home.

And i dont when or how but i soon found myself fall asleep.

*******************

Vanessa Hudgens is starring Lucy White!

Well this is the new chapter where you know Lucy's life at her pack.

Next chap we will know Oliver's life as the feared alpha.

Please dont forget to vote and follow me 😘

See you soon my cupcakes.

Nikki♡