Chapter 5

Oliver's POV

Today was the day that Alpha Aaron of 'Blue Moon Pack' son was becoming the new alpha. I was soon changing into my party outfit and was off to 'crash' the party. As i got there i saw a lot of people going in the party.

But what caught my attention was this one girl that was walking with her two friends. She looked pretty hot and her sent the smell of roses and lilac . Oh shit. I just found my mate. And boy is she cute.

Soon they were all dancing and drinking just having fun as i went in some people looked shocked and had fear in them. I smirked from their reaction. Soon i walked and i smelled my mate's scent, god that smell that bought me to my knees.

Before i knew it my wolf Jasper took over and said "Mate!" everyone looked at my direction and everyone started to clear my path as i was walking. My mate soon looked at me and she shivered. I smirked and said "Mine". She was so beautiful, her long wavy black hair, her brown  eyes, her lips oh those juicy lips, and her curves damn those sexy curves. She had on a sexy dress on that showed her juicy curves 'damn she has a sexy body, we've found a keeper' my wolf said.

Soon this guy was next to her and that made me mad so i growled and he starting growling too. Was he trying to challenge me?. I soon growled back. But not when my mate said "Josh its okay, he wont hurt me" he soon relaxed and stepped away so she can see me. Wow she is so breathtaking.

She looked like she likes what she sees. I smirked but she soon said "What are you doing here...Oliver" She knew my name? Well of course she knew it...Everyone feared me. I looked at her and said "I came here to crash the party or say see for myself the new Alpha Nathan" she looked at me and i continued by saying "And to claim you as mine" she looked shocked yet excited in her eyes.

I smirked at she soon took a deep breathe and said "Claim me? What do you mean?" I looked at her and said "You are my mate Lucy" i said in a deep voice. By the look of her face she likes me saying her name.

She looked at me and said " I know im your mate but why?" i only smirked and i came walking slowly to her, by the way she looked she was trying not to move as i came closer and closer to her as soon i was standing closer to her i took her hand and kissed and said "You will come to my pack and be our Luna, my girl" as i held her hand sparks came all the way down to my spine. Damn so this is how the bond is. Its strong.

She soon said "Take me to your place? But your my enemy" she said as she stepped away a bit , my wolf whimpered as our mate stepped away,i soon said "Yes i know you are my enemy but your mine and ill take you" she blushed and i smirked that was until i heard a voice.

"You cant take her away from me!" Alpha White said  he looked angry and pissed off as i was but more, but i soon said "She is my mate and i have a right to claim her as mine!" with a deep voice. She shivered as i said those words.

"Do you think that I'll let MY daughter to a ruthless and heartless guy like you?!" Thats it i had enough of this. My wolf wanted to take over but i said "She is mine and ill be taking her with me" i growled. Soon my mate yelled.

Enough!" and we both looked at her. "Dad i know you dont like this at all but its not my fault that he is my mate" she said as she touched his cheek which calmed her father down. "I know princess, i know i cant do anything about it but im worried for your safety" he said as he hugged her.

"I promise ill take care of myself, i mean i am the daughter of a great alpha" my mate said to her father.He soon laughed and said  "Thats my girl" He soon looked at me with a serious face and said "If you hurt my daughter in any way i wont hesitante to kill you, do you understand!" he threathen me.

"I will promise to never hurt her in any way" i said as i looked at my precious mate. I will protect her in any cause.
Her brother Nathan soon snapped abd yelled "What?! thats it! your gonna let her go with him?!" he yelled at his father. " Nathan respect my desiciones son" Alpha White said as Nathan came close to i suppose was his mate and smelled her to calm down.

Well this turned out well as i expected. Soon my mate told a few words to her pack that she will be careful and she will mess them. I soon  came closer to my mate  and smelled her. Good she smelled divine. She soon turned to me and said "Promise me that you'll take me to see my family and pack?" I was hestianting whenever to agree or not but i soon nodded because i respected her choice, with that i said "Very well for you ill give you the world" she smiled.

"Shall we go my princess" i said as she blushed and nodded. She said her good byes and we went to my car and soon we drove to my pack "Red Moom pack".

I was happy that i found my mate at last and i was determined that i wouldnt let her go. She is mine and no one can take her away from me. I looked over to my mate and she was fast asleep. I smiled at her angelic face and drove to our pack.

*************************

Aww isnt Oliver such a sweetheart? Well this was Oliver's POV .

Please dont forget to vote and comment. I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

See you later my cupcakes ^-^

Nikki♡