Chapter 4

Lucy's POV

It was time for my brother Nathan to become an alpha. Everyone is excited to see him become one even Mel she is so nervous, i know me too. I mean my brother will become my alpha. Damn.

It was midnight and it was time for him to transform and find his mate. The moon was now above us all and well everyone was ready to greet Alpha Nathan. It was now that i really im so nervous for my brother.

And well its begun. The moon was now full moon. Nathan was transforming into the moon and he soon howled, the transformation was complete. Nathan was officially the Alpha of 'Red Moon Pack'. I went to him and hugged him he soon hugged me back and chuckled " Sis, im now an alpha and im stronger no-" he didnt complete his words bc soon he said one word that will complete his life "Mate" he said as he saw my friend Melissa.

She was shocked yet happy. He came up to her and smelled her "Mine" he said as he held her dearly. Melissa was happy and she soon kissed his cheek and said "Mine". Damn now Melissa was gonna be my sister in law. Yay! I now have a sister.

Henry and my parents were surprised because they didnt suspect Melissa to be his mate. At first i didnt believe it but then the way he looked at her i just knew it. He spoke to all the pack "I am now your new alpha and i promise you this ill protect all of you and protect my one and only mate Melissa" she blushed and soon they kissed. Awww so gross. Haha.

"Lets get this party started!!" Henry screamed and everyone soon were dancing, just having fun. Everything was perfect but the next then came really unexpected because soon Joshua came to my side. He never left me out of sight. God not this again. 'Lucy i feel so uneased right now' my wolf Saph said.

'I know me too and i dont know why' i said to her but soon my thoughts were interupted by a loud and ferious growl. I soon smelt a sent of mix of mint with vanilla and i knew right away what that meant. "Mate" those words gave me shivers down my spine. It was 'Our mate' my wolf said and i soon felt this burning feeling. 

My mate soon growled the word "Mine" and i was excited to see who was my mate but then i soon saw who it was and it wasnt pleasent.

It was non other than Oliver the alpha of the 'Red Moon pack' the feared and rutless werewolf in history. I was shocked i mean everyone was. But the question was why was he here?! Nathan growled and protected Melissa and well great who will protect me?! Joshua soon was at my side growling and i guess that upset the "Big Boss" because soon he growled deeply at him.

This is cazy how can the most rutless, feared plus our enemy be my mate?!!...i was fighting with my thoughts when my wolf said 'he is gorgeous' great stupid mate bond. Soon the crowd clears and there he is the one and only Oliver Davis.

All though i do admit he's hot and sex-..fuck my life. I soon focused on the man who is my mate and well the most feared and rutless alpha there is. He came to me but Joshua blocks the view. Oliver growles and soon Joshua does the same. Woah there i dont want a fight here.

"Josh its okay, he wont hurt me" i said as i placed my hand on his forearm. He soon relaxed and step away so i can see my mate. Damn he is handsome. His dark brown hair, his green eyes, his lips, his body ton 'we have a sexy mate' my wolf says and for a fact i agree...But thats not the point here.

"Why are you here..Oliver" i said as his green eyes looked at me. I felt a shiver down my spine. "I came here to crash the party or say see for myself the new Alpha Nathan" he said as he looked into my eyes.

His eyes were hyptonizing that i had to look away. "And to claim you as mine" he finished and i was actually surprised. He was gonna claim me? Oh lord.

I took a deep breathe and said "claim me? What do you mean?" he looked at me and said "You are my mate Lucy" oh god the way he said my name was so sexy an- keep it together Lu, i said to myself.

"I know im your mate but why?" i sounded stupid right now. He smirked and walked to me really slow, it was torture to me. He came closer and closer until we were standing so close to each other that i almost forgot to breathe.

He took my hand and kissed it. Aw snap. He soon said "You will come to my pack and be our Luna, my girl" he said as he took his hand and caressed my face. It felt like little electricity running down my body. So this is how the bond feels like.

"Take me to your place?, but your my enemy" i said as i stepped away a bit , my wolf wanted to take place but i didnt let her...not yet. He stared at me and said "Yes i know you are my enemy but your mine and ill take you" Good why me? Out of all the people why did you choose me Mood Goddness?

"You cant take her away from me!" i knew that voice it was my father. He looked angry and pissed off. I looked over to Oliver and he was too. "She is my mate and i have a right to claim her as mine!" he said in a deep sexy voice. Damn this.

"Do you think that I'll let MY daughter to a ruthless and heartless guy like you?!" oh boy this is looking ugly. Oliver had dark green eyes which meant that his wolf almost taking over. "She is mine and ill be taking her with me" he growled. Why me just why me!!.

"Enough!" i yelled and soon both of them looked at me. "Dad i know you dont like this at all but its not my fault that he is my mate" i said as i touched his cheek which calmed him down. "I know princess, i know i cant do anything about it but im worried for your safety" he said as he hugged me.

"I promise ill take care of myself, i mean i am the daughter of a great alpha" i smirked to my father which he laughed. "Thats my girl" he face was replaced with seriousness. "If you hurt my daughter in any way i wont hesiante to kill you, do you understand!" he threathen my mate.

"I will promise to ever hurt her in any way" he said as he looked at me. Oh god his eyes. My brother Nathan was furious at this point "What?! thats it! your gonna let her go with him?!" he yelled at my father. " Nathan respect my desiciones son" Nathan may be the new alpha but my dad was the great alpha. He soon sighed and hold Melissa to smell her which he calm down.

I look around everyone and said "I know you all are my pack and ill miss you all, dont worry ill be fine and ill visit oftenly" they soon calmed because they were stiffed. Oliver came closer to me and smelled me which made me shiver at excitament.

I turned to face him and said "Promise me that you'll take me to see my family and pack?" he was hestianting but soon he nodded and said "Very well for you ill give you the world" Oh my Goddness.

I cant believe the most Powerful, Rutless and Heartless Alpha of the history had a soft side.

Well this should be interesting.

***********************
Francisco Lachowski starring Nathan White!

There's another chapter. Cant believe Oliver had a soft side. 😉

Please vote and comment if you liked it.

See you soon my cupcakes.

Nikki♡