Chapter 14

Lucy's POV

I remember seeing darkness, it felt calm yet scary.

Then I heard some saying my name at the distance. What? What is it saying?

"Luuucyy" Lucy? Who is this calling my name? I started following it and then slowly I saw light piercing through my eyes.

I slowly wake up from what it seems like a bad dream.

"Lucy" I heard a familiar voice, my wolf Sapphire gets excited. Oh, this voice, now I know, it's him...

Our mate! We both said as my eyes landed at his beautiful blue ocean eyes. Those eyes that can hypnotize any living thing, those eyes that can easily scare off any enemies.

I looked at Oliver's face as he sighed in relief. I soon realize that I had a mask of oxygen and then saw needles that contained serum for the pain.

I smiled at my mate as he took my hand and kissed it.

"You had me worry there babe" he said as he caressed my cheeks.

"H...ow" I tried to speak but my voice was sore.

"Shh, don't say anything" Oliver said as I nodded.

Soon the pack doctor came and smiled as he saw me. "You're awake Lu" he said as I nodded. He then checked the papers that he had and said "Hmmm, looks like you are recovering very well" he smiled and patted Oliver on his shoulder.

"She's a tough one" he winked at Oliver and Oliver grinned.

Soon I realized. Casie?! What about Casie! As the doctor predicated with just my facial expressions he soon said "Casie is well, she's just in the next room recovering".

I sighed out of relief and nodded. Soon the pack doctor left and it was just me and Oliver.

His eyes looked at my tenderly and soon he kissed me in the lips, god I missed him so much! Yes I know, it's only been a 7 hours since I saw him but when you're not with your mate, you just miss them.

"You don't know how worried I was when I saw you unconscious on the floor?" Oliver said as he hold my hands and kissed them again.

"I'm sorry baby, I didn't know rogues would appear out of nowhere" I said as I gently caress his face. My sweet boy.

"I know Lu, but please, please promise me you won't get yourself in danger again? " he said as his wolf was starting to show as he was getting worried.

"Shh, I promise, I won't endanger myself" I said as I tried to calm his wolf from coming out.

I soon saw his human eyes peeking though and soon it was Oliver. That would have been so bad if his wolf came out right now!

"So, how's Casie?" I said and soon his face went blank. Did something happened to Casie? I thought the pack doctor said she was fine?!

"Oliver! Is Casie okay?!" I said panicking. "She's fine don't worry" he said as he tried to prevent me from getting up.

"Then?" I asked and soon he sighed and said these next shocking words to me "Casie.... She... She is pregnant"

I only stared at him and blinked a few times and basically screamed out of joy, forgetting all of the pain in my freaking body!

"Oh my God, really?! I'm.. I'm gonna become a God mother?!!!" I was overly enjoyed that Oliver laughed at reaction.

"Haha, you're so cute, my mate" and soon our lips crashed and we kissed for about 30 seconds. He's a fucking good kisser.

"I was in shock when the pack doctor said that" he said as he chuckled. I bet! You're gonna be an uncle.

The most ruthless, feared alpha of all the pack, being an uncle! Hahaha I can't imagine that one.

"So Michael is happy for this pregnancy??" I asked and Oliver nodded and said "Super happy, mostly excited" he laughed as he remembered his priceless expression.

"I'm so excited for her" I said as I soon remembered my home. My parents, my best friends Joshua and Melissa, my brothers. I soon felt homesick

Oliver caught up with my expression and soon went to hug me. Soon I felt tears streaming down my cheeks. Oh God.

"What's wrong baby" he said as he wiped my tears away.

"I.. I miss my hometown, I miss my parents" I started sobbing. What's wrong with me!? "

I could feel the pain of my mate as he cuddled me in his arms. His scent soon calmed me down and soon I felt sleepy and I drifted off to sleep in my handsome mate's arms.

***************************************

Oww, our Lucy misses her family 😔

With quarantine and this virus, I really miss my grandmothers the most 😔😔💔

I just hope this virus will be cured.

I hope you guys like this chapter as much as I did writing it ☺️☺️❤️

Make sure to vote and follow me for more updates.

Oh and thanks of 2k reads 👀👀👀

Check out my other works ➡️➡️ "Forever his" and "Falling"

See you soon my lovelies! 💖😊

Yours truly,

Nikki ✨