Chapter 18

Oliver's POV

After we had breakfast, Lucy was doing the laundry as I was washing the dishes and helping around the house.

"Hey babe, how about we go out on a date" Lucy said as she was finishing the laundry. I smiled and said "Sure why not" and soon I was done helping her parents.

Lucy was getting ready when she paused for a minute and looked at me strangely, I looked at her confused and soon she had her hands on her mouth and ran to the bathroom.

'Lu, what's wrong!? "I said going after her. She went inside the bathroom and vomited. I held her hair and patted her back.

I was worried, as she kept vomiting, she wiped her lips with paper and flushed the toilet. She washed her face and looked at me.

" I think I ate something weird" she said as she walked out of the bathroom.

"Are you okay? Should be just stay here?" I said as she shaked her head.

"No, I wanna go out with you, maybe it was the food that made me sick but I'm okay now" she smiled and I just nodded. This is weird.

We went inside the car and we were off to the mall.

We got there and went to see stores, there was a point where Lucy had to stop to go to the bathroom. I waited, worried for her. What could have caused this? I asked myself and soon I see my mate outside the bathroom.

"Are you sure you're fine" I asked firmly.

"Yes, I'm fine Oliver" she said as he held my hand and we were off to eat dinner.

I reserved a table for us in this fancy restaurant, we were waiting for our order when Lucy got up and ran inside the bathroom for the fifth time. Something's wrong.

She got out and she got startled when she say me with my arms crossed. "Let's go to the hospital" I said, the look on my mate's face said it all. She had to choice but to agree.

We went to the pack doctor and went inside for a checkup.

I was waiting outside when the pack doctor Joseph came out and called me inside.

I went in and sat besides my mate, I held her hand and he started saying "Well, I check on Lucy, and it appears that she is indeed pregnant"

I froze with those words and sat still. The look on the doctor was concerned and soon I felt Lucy's hand touch my arm and said "I'm... I'm what?"

"You're 8 weeks pregnant" the pack doctor said, I stand up and went up to Lucy. "We're gonna have a baby Lu" I said and she looked at me tenderly and carresed my cheeks.

A tear fell down on her cheeks and she cried out of joy.

"I'm gonna be a mother" I chuckled and said to the pack doctor "Are you 100% sure" he nodded and said "Yes, definitely sure" and smiled at us.

I'M GONNA BE A FATHER?!!! OH LORD!

We got to the house and told her parents. They were thrilled and hugged us and congratulated us.

This indeed was an emotional day!

*****************************************************

Omg! Lucy's pregnant 😳😳

Sorry for not updating lately, university has me pretty busy. 😅😅

Hope you all enjoy this chapter! 😀

Make sure to follow me here and vote!

Have a wonderful day ❤️❤️

Yours truly,

Nikki ❤️