Chapter 10

Lucy's POV

I woke up with the smell of fried bacan in the morning. My stomach growled. Im so hungry.

I quickly sat up on the bed but quickly regretted it, ouch! its hurts!

Then memories of last night flooded my brain. I lost my virginity to my mate, the man i love. But i never thought the aftermath will be such a pain in the ass.

I slowly got up, this time with sucess and soon find myself alone in our bedroom. I bet Oliver had alpha duties. I wasnt surprised because my dad had duties too.

So i went to take a long, peaceful relaxing shower.

Soon i went to the closet and changed into a skirt and a tank top i had.

Soon i went downstairs and i was greeted by Casie and Michael.

"Hey sis" Casie called me, i smiled and said "Hey Casie, its smells so good" i said as my stomach growled louder.

"You must be hungry" Michael said as he placed my plate in the table. I blushed and nodded. Soon i began to eat.

After breakfast i went to explore the pack house. I was greeted warmly and most of the pack bowed to me. I mean its common because i would become the next Luna.

Soon i found Oliver's office. I took a peak and saw him working on a few papers. He looked radiant and handsome.

I stood there amazed by his beautiful until i heard someone clear their throat. I gasped as i was caught by Oliver.

"Like what you see?" he teased and i blushed. He got up from his seat and came closer to me. His tall frame, thoses piercing blue eyes would make any girl fall to their feet, that gorgeous smile. Oh god.

I felt a pair pf arms around my waist as he pulled me into a hug. He snift my scent and relaxed. I hugged him back and smelled his sweet scent that drove me crazy.

"You look amazing today" he said as he looked at me from head to toe.

"You're not so bad yourself" he had a black shirt that hugged his toned chest and some pair of blue jeans.

"Seriously i would rip that shirt off of you" he said with a lustful look. I giggled and soon i was pulled into his office. He closed the door and locked it. Oh boy...

"Well i guess you wont mind me exploring more right?" he said as he smirked. I bit my lip and nodded.

His lips soon came into mine and we were kissing passionately. He deepen the kiss and soon he pulled me closer to him that my boobs touched his chest. I moaned as he squeezed my butt and soon he lifted me that i was sitting on his desk.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and had my legs around his waist. His kisses were my drug. He was a damn good kisser.

Then his lips soon went down my neck to that spot that made me go crazy, i moaned and my hands grabbed his hair and tugged on it a bit. He moaned on my neck as i did this action.

"Oliver" i moaned his name as his magical lips were now on my boobs. He teased the hem of my shirt and then i gasped as i heard a tear of fabric. HE RIPPED MY TANK TOP!

"Oliver! that was my favourite top" i exclaimed but he soon said "I dont care, ill buy you a new one, but for now stop talking and enjoy" and with that he began to kiss me again. He is so going to pay for this.

His hands soon went under my skirt and his fingers began to rub my area. I moaned as his finger went circular motion, i closed my eyes.

Then he pulled down my skirt and panties so im now with only a bra.

He soon kissed me and then he took off the last fabric that was left. My bra, he soon began to suck on my right boob and i moaned as his mouth begins to work.

"Oh god, Oliver" i moaned as he smirked and soon he did the same to my other boob. "You smell so good Lucy" he said as he smelled my body.

"Please, Oli" i said as he soon took off his pants and boxers. And just like that he thrusted inside of me. I screamed as he went deeper and slowly then he sucked my breast, soon i had my nails on his back. That will leave a mark. My mark.

"Ohh Lucy, it feels so good inside of you" he groaned as i moaned his name. But then he soon carried me without taking his dick off of me, carried us to a couch that was there and soon my back hit the warm couch.

With that he began to thrust faster and deeply. God the way his dick feels inside of me made me more excited.

I gasped as he licked his mark on my neck and that made me more closer than ever. After a few more thrusts we both came and soon we were panting and sweating.

"I..love you Lucy" he said between pants.

"I..l..love tou too Oliver" i said and soon we both smiled.

We began to pick up our breaths and soon we put our clothes on. Of course he had to give me his shirt because he totally ruined mine.

"I hate you" i said as i put on his black shirt on that madr it look like a shirt dress.

"Why?" he said and pretended to be hurt. I rolled my eyes and said "You ruined my favourite shirt" i pouted and soon he kissed my lips.

"Im sorry, but its your fault for tempting me" i smacked his arm and he laughed.

"Im gonna shower" i said and soon i yelped as he slapped my butt.

"Hey!" i said and he soon smirked and said "What? You got a cute ass" and winked at me. Unbelievable.

I rolled my eyes and went to take a shower again...

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

THIS BOOK REACHED #669 ON LUNA 😍😍 TYSM 🤩

Oliver is such a tease.

Hope you guys are liking it so far ^-^

Comment and vote 😉

See you soon my cupcakes!

Nikki♡