Chapter 11

Oliver's POV

Being with my mate makes me feel so happy and cheerful and when times get rough she is always here for me.

I'm so greatful to have a mate just her Lucy. I mean she is loving, caring and my pack really likes her as her Luna.

"Sweetie, can you pass me a pair of panties", she said as she finished showering.

I got to her drawers and took out her panties and smirked as i might as well tease her a bit.

"You mean these" i said as i showed her them. "Yes can you pass me them" she said as she wrapped herself with the towel.

"Well you have to come and get if you want them back" i said in a teasing way.

"Come on Oliver don't be such a child and give me my panties" she said as she was growing impatient.

I smirked and left the bathroom.

"OLIVER!" She shouted as she chased after me. I ran down stairs and soon hide behind the doors that lead to the kitchen.

I heard her sigh deeply and said, "When i find that boy i will murder him" and skipped passed me.

I know you love me.

Soon i tipped toed out and was tackled to the ground by not other than Lucy herself.

I laughed as she tickled me.

"Okay Okay, haha i give up" i said between laughter and she just laughed too.

"You know i can smell your scent from a mile" she smirked and kissed my lips. I smiled and kissed her deeply.

Soon we got interrupted by someone clearing their throats. We both looked up and saw it was my sister Casey.

"Sorry to interrupt your make out session but Lucy and me decided to go out shopping" she said with her arms crossed.

"She's mine" i growled and i tucked my noise to smell her delicious sent.

"Did you just growled at me" my sister said with a teasing surprised voice.

"So what if i did, she is my mate" i said as i hugged Lucy.

"Gosh Oli, just let me borrow her for a daaay" my sister said as she made me the puppy eyes. Oh no, not the puppy eyes...

"Ugh, fine" i groaned as i let my mate go with my sister to go shopping.

Soon my mate and my sister went shopping and i was stuck doing alpha chores.

As time went by I was 3pm in the afternoon and Lucy and my sister were late. I started to wonder what's taking them so long, I called Casie's phone but she didn't answer.

I started to get worried now, so I called Michael and told me we need to find out why Lucy and Casie weren't answering their phones.

"I'm sure they got side tracked and are just having a girls time" said Joshua as he looked at my worried face.

"I don't know, I have a bad feeling about this" I said as my wolf Jasper got chills.

"We need to find them Joshua" I said in a stern voice. "Okay let's go" he said as he picked up his phone and we were off to find my mate and my sister.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Looks like Lucy and Casie are in trouble 😱

Hey guys! It's me nikki.

Sorry for not updating in a while, I guess university is time consuming and life happened 😅😅.

Anyways I just found out we hit 1.49k reads!! Tysm my cupcakes. I'm astonished like thousand of you read my book ♥️♥️♥️

Please stay home and be safe #FightCovid19

Yours truly,

Nikki 💕