Chapter 9

Oliver's POV

I lost control. I kissed her deeply and she moaned on my lips. The way she moaned god it was music to my ears.

I soon took off her dress and i threw it to the side, i took my time to gaze her perfect body. She blushed and looked away. I grabbed her chin and said "dont look away, you're perfect".

She smiled and said "please Oliver....i want you" with that i took off my shirt and kissed her. I explored her mouth and soon i took off her bra.

Her pink nipples were perked up and cute. I took one of them and began to suck. She moaned and grabbed my hair and pulled on it gently, that made me groan and suck on her breast and licked on it while my other hand massaged the other breast.

"God, yes" she moan and damn, by now my dick was throbbing. I soon lowered down her belly then to her panties. I smirked as i looked at her.

Soon i pulled down her panties and began to lick her clit. She gasped and through her head back. I soon went up and down and then i put a finger inside of her.

She moaned in pain at first but then with small movements she began to feel pleasure. I went slowly at first then fast, she had her eyes closed and soon i put in to fingers and she moaned loudly. By this point i could care less if others hear her.

She's mine and only mine. I soon took my fingers off and unbuckled my jeans and boxers off. I soon position myself on top of her and look at her eyes.

"Are you ready for this?" i asked her. She nodded and said "i told you already, i want this" and by that i thrusted inside her slowly. Her face showed pain.

"Damn, your so tight" i said and she blushed and said "well...yeah..im a virgin" and with that i had my eyes widen.

"Where have you been all of my life" i said and she giggled and said "lonely, sad and abandoned" i laughed and i stood still until she got used to my size, which was decent i must say so myself.

Soon she was ready so i went in and out slowly, then i started to gain my pace and she slowly started to feel good. Damn she was tight but it felt amazing.

Soon i went fast and she moaned my name and i thrusted faster and deeper.

"Ah..Oliver...faster" she moaned and soon i groaned and went faster and deeper. We were a moaning mess and soon i felt my climax build up.

I could sense she was close to. So i picked up the speed, I moaned her name and she moaned mine. With just a few more thrusted and we both came together.

I collasped next to her and soon we were panting. "God, why didnt i do this early" Lucy said as she looked at me. I chuckled and hugged her to me.

And with that we both fell asleep.

The next morning i woke up and i saw my mate fast asleep. Damn she looked like an angel. I smiled at my mate and kissed her cheeks. Last night was amazing. She lost her virginity to me and that made me feel great.

Soon someone knocked on our door.

"Yes?" i asked and soon Michael came in and saw us naked. Oh shit! I soon grabbed the covers and covered my mate.

"Mike i swear i will kill you if you do that again" i said as Mike just laughed.

"Sorry man but Casie and I couldnt sleep with all the moaning and screaming" i threw the pill at him and he chuckled.

"Sorry but i came here to tell you that you have duties". I groaned and went back to sleep.

"Come one lazyhead, you got stuffs to do" and with that i get off the bed and changed into my clothes.

I kissed my sleeping mate and left to do alpha duties. So boring.

I could tell its gonna be a long tiring day.

*****************************

I guess this was a steamy chapter 😏

Hope you all are enjoying it so far. Next pov is Lucy's

Comment and vote if you like my story 😚

See you soon my babies!❤

Nikki♡