six

Alex's pov

We played basketball until the bell rang and the other team won. I went to the locker room, changed and went to my next class. I had Mr.Albert with Gray, Ethan and Aaden. I walked into class and sat down at my seat. The late bell rang and Aaden ran in.

"Ah .5 seconds late, detention" he said.
She put her stuff down on the table when you first walk in.

".5 seconds, what the hell. You would be that type of person to do that. There isn't even a point of me coming to this class, fuck this bald ass bitch" she walked out grabbing her stuff.

"Office!" He yelled out the door. I started laughing. I tried to put my head down but It didn't work.

"Mr.Aiono is something funny?" he asked. I tried picking my head up but I couldn't.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you" he demanded slapping the ruler on the desk next to me. I looked at him and then to the side and started laughing.

"That's it office!" He yelled. I walked out and down to the office while laughing.

"And here comes the other trouble" the principal announced when I walked in laughing.

"What's funny?" He asked me.

"Her" I pointed at Aaron while my laughing calmed down.

"Okay I'm done" I said after about like 40 more seconds.

"Just sit here until next class" he said walking back into the office.

Once the end of the day came I went home and sat around. I heard my phone ringing. It was Carter.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Wanna go to the ice cream shop down town?" She asked.

"Um sure" I said.

"Okay pick me up in at 4" I hung up and checked the time, It was 3:50. I rolled my eyes checked what I had on then left with what I needed.

I picked up Carter and we went down to ice cream kingdom. We walked in and I saw Aaden working behind the counter.

"Welcome to-, great" she said.

"No nice greeting?" Carter smirked.

"Your so lucky I'm at my job or I'd punch your ass so hard" Aaden said.

"Anyway what would you like?" She said.

"I'd like low fat vanilla ice cream, no sugar or milk" Carter said looking at the menu behind the counter, Aaden walked away from the counter and told someone else to do it.

"I'd like Vanilla ice cream with rainbow sprinkles" I said.

"I'd take, just plain Vanilla" Carter said smiling.

"Now you wanna be all simple" Aaden said. I laughed and we grabbed our ice cream and I payed.

Aaden's pov

I finished my shift and went home, I opened up my door walked inside locked the door and checked the time it was 10 pm. I showed and put on what I needed. I brushed my teeth and hair. I grabbed my phone plugged it in and went to sleep.

I woke up grabbed my phone and it was 12. I got up threw on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, I brushed my teeth, ran downstairs put on my shoes and then remember it was Saturday. I groaned.

"Since I'm up I'm gonna go for a walk" I said to myself. I grabbed my drawing book, a pencil, and keys. I left locking the door behind me. I started walking to the park, there was parents with kids. I sat down and started drawing things.