thirty six

it was 9 and I was waiting with the twins for aaden to get home. gray got a phone call from someone.

"hello?" he asked and his eyes got wide.

"we'll be right there" he hung up and

"what happened?" I asked.

"car accident aaden was involved" we got in the car and rushed to the place where the accident was. I got out the car and ran to where aaden was sitting on the curb with her head in her hands.

"baby are you okay?" I asked my breath shaking. she nodded not looking up.

e and gray came over and hugged her but she didn't look up. the cop came over to us.

"the uber driver ran a red light and a semi hit the side of the car making them both fly out the car. aaden had a seat belt on but the impact was so hard she still managed to fly out. the driver is in a coma and she hit the side of that building may causing a concussion we need to test her at the hospital. when she's ready she can go in with one of you in that ambulance there" he pointed at one.

"okay thank you" gray said. aaden got up and started walking to the ambulance. I grabbed her arm and pulled her into a hug.

"I'm glad your okay" I kissed her head then looked at her face. she had a huge scratch across her face. I touched her cheek and she just pushed me off and walked away, ethan went with her while me and gray.

"c'mon lets go home" gray patted my back. I nodded and we went home.

a little after we got home aaden and ethan walked in the door, aaden just went right up to her room.

"what happened?" I asked.

"nothing. she did have a head thingy and we can't be rough with her or talk loud" ethan said making gestures around his head while thinking of a concussion.

"concussion?" I question.

"yeah that. and she still hasn't said a word to me, I dont know why"

"alex you try" gray nudged me.

"why me?"

"thats your girlfriend"

"that's your sister"

"true but still go" I walked up the stairs and then knocked on her door. I waited a little then she opened it up and looked at me. she waved then let me in her room.

"whats wrong?" I asked turning to face her. she came up to me and hugged me.

"I have a huge headache and I took something for it at the doctors but its not working"

"try to give it a while" I rubbed her back.

"true. I just wanna go to sleep" she said.

"ill let you sleep. night baby" I kissed her cheek and went downstairs.

a couple hours later i got my stuff and decided to go home for a while. I got home showered and then started writing song ideas down for my YouTube. I had at least 1,000,000 subscribers after I released the 'One dance' by drake and 'Hasta el amanecer' by Nicky Jam. I had to come up with another cover to sing. I ended up falling asleep at my desk.

aaden's pov

I woke up the next day and felt better. I put black shorts and a white half shirt tank top, I left my hair down brushed my teeth and but on skate high van. I grabbed my phone and it was 1 and put on music I ran downstairs and 'ooouuu' by young m.a came on.

"I dont care if this song came out a long time ago its still lit as shit to me" I said while gray started recording ethan wasn't here and neither was buster so he was probably took him on a walk.

we danced to the song and sung it but my phone started to ring. I rolled my eyes.

"what the fuck!" I yelled. gray ended the video after I answered my phone. i walked over to gray.

"I'm sending this to Alex" he said and I shrugged my shoulders. my phone dinged and I grabbed it.

aiono:' this video is cute and all but I got 2 things to say '

me:' what are they? '

aiono:' 1. you cussed way to many times, and don't think your going anywhere dressed like that '

me:' 1. I'm 18, I can do as I was. and 2. your not my dad '

aiono:' bet ' I rolled my eyes and went into the kitchen grabbed my bag of takis and ate them while sitting on the counter scrolling through my Instagram. I posted a new picture of me and got comments from alex's fans and stuff like that.

@aionofever:' MOM OMG!!😍😍 '

I liked the comments and then alex commented.

@alexaiono:' my beautiful baby😬😍😍 '

I liked the comment then heard the front door open.

"yeah just walk in my house" I said. ethan came walking into the kitchen

"little girl I live here"

"little?" I asked.

"you're still 17"

"for 5 more months" he scoffed, I rolled my eyes.

"I'm home!" alex sang dragging the 'e'.

I hopped down from the counter and walked to him eating my chips.

"you eat those but not hot cheetos?" he pointed at the bag.

"correct"

"what do you guys wanna do today?" I asked.

"I dont know" gray said.

"swim- fuck I gotta work at 3 never mind"

"stop cussing"

"fuck"

"oh my gosh"

"shit" alexs hand was over my mouth I licked it and he squealed like a girl.

"eww, that's gross" he whipped his hand off and I smiled.

"okay I gotta go get ready for work" I cleaned my hands then went to change. I put on my uniform then all black Jordan's. I ran downstairs and to the boys.

alex walked up to me with his hands full of snacks. I rolled my eyes and pecked his cheek

"no lips" he said with food in this mouth.

"ew, maybe next time" he laughed and I walked to the door.

"bye see you at like 9 when I get off!!" I ran to my car and started driving to work.